Best present

Y/n

I turned around and there was a life sized teddy bear standing in front of me. My heart stopped beating and I couldn't help but smile.

When I saw Ethan's face behind it my smile got even brighter and I had to laugh. He also had a really bright smile on his face. "I won this for you." he said totally proud. "And you say that you're not cute." I said and he furrowed his eyebrows. "Don't ever call me cute." he said joking so I laughed. I hugged him tightly being thankful for every second that I felt his love.
When he buried his face in my neck I asked "What have I done to deserve you?"

His grip tightened. "You were just yourself." I smiled at his answer.
We brought the teddy bear to his car to take a little break from all the people and the noises and went back.

"Moon, I'm hungry!" I said feeling the emptiness in my stomach.
He sighed in relief. "Finally!"

We were standing in the middle of everyone. He clapped and suddenly the lights went off. It felt like a movie and I was a little scared but it was obvious that he arranged everything before. Why wasn't I surprised? He was always so extra but that was one of the reasons why I loved him.

Every single light on the pier went off like even the roller coaster just stopped what was hella scary.. I looked around but the people disappeared. Well at least it was so dark that I couldn't see them.

"Moon?" I asked hoping I was looking at the right person because I couldn't recognize him since it was too dark. Even the sky wasn't pink anymore. It was pitch black and it seemed like I could see every star. It was fascinating. It felt like I could see the whole galaxy and that filled me with such a feeling...
Out of nowhere I saw some people with candles coming from the corner and a huge cake after them while I was too distracted with the sky... 

I heard a loud noise and the sky lightened up for a few seconds. Fireworks..

I began to pour out all the tears I've been holding in since I woke up this morning because of all the beautiful presents, lovely gestures and the happiness I've been feeling in my heart like I've never done before.

There was a big '18' on the cake. The lights went on again and I could finally see the people again. They began to sing 'happy birthday' for me. Couples, families with their children, people who seemed like they came alone.. the all were looking at me and smiling and I knew they didn't know anything about this either what made me really happy because I realized that life was about these things. These things and nothing else.. People.. happiness.. no amount of money, nothing material could've ever made me that happy and soft. I felt like I fell into a new universe far from my actual home and my actual friends and I wasn't complaining about it because it was good like that. I was happy like that and it was all because o him. 

I was still crying as they rolled  the cake right in front of me on a little table.
"Don't forget to make a wish." I heard Ethan whispering. I looked at him and said "I want to blow these candles off with you. Together."

I interlocked my hand with his and he walked over to the other side of the cake. He gave me that look that let me know what he was thinking and I was thinking the same thing.. We came closer and the only things that were between us were the candles. I could feel their warmth and see the reelection of the fire in his eyes like always..

We looked at each other and blew them off.

My wish was to marry him one day. To have kids... one or two. or four. It didn't matter as long as I was with him. He was my future. I knew he would be a great dad. A dad who would care, who would love. A cool dad who would made his kids laugh. He would love them more than he would love me. He would love them more than I would love them. He would do anything for them. And when our kids would ask how we met, I would look at him and laugh because I would exactly how it all began and he would tell them the story as soon as they're ready to hear it....