Grayson

Y/n

My mental health was... destroyed. On the next day I was walking around like a ghost. No talking. No eating or drinking. All I did was thinking, sitting on my laptop and doing research. Charlie was always asking me how I felt and if I wanted something but all I wanted was Ethan. I knew I should just move on and forget him but I kept asking myself why, why, why...

So I started thinking about it... about the details.. Of course I was still in love with him even though I shouldn't and of course I was still sad and damaged from the heart ache he gave me but I had to do something. I wasn't living without him and it couldn't keep going like that.
So I'll tell you what I was thinking.

I got a call from this weird guy.. YGC.. and a few weeks later he got this box delivered after endless nights of staying out late and hiding things from me. He started playing with my hair only to tell me that he was cheating on me. It was impossible that he decided to do it in that second...

First I had to look what YGC was standing for. no matter if it was related to this all or not.. but it had to be related because I remembered how Ethan disappears after we argued about the call that I got from that guy..

I was sitting on my laptop trying to find something about it but there was nothing.. I thought it could be a fabric, a company, a label or maybe a gang Ethan had problems with... but maybe it wasn't even something official and the guy on the phone gave me false information..

I sighed because I was really tired. It was 2pm and all I did since I woke up was laying there in front of my display....

Charlie came in.

"Y/n.. what are you-.." she sat down next to me and when she looked at my display she couldn't complete her sentence.. she looked very confused and surprised what made me curious. "Why are you looking up YGC?"
I raised my brow at her. She knew something. Means he didn't give me false information. "Girl the YGC is a gang!" she added and my jaw dropped. Heck yeah. I was right. This all wasn't coincidence.

"How.. do you know them?" I asked and she sighed like she was stuck in a daydream. "That's a long story!" she answered and I closed my laptop to listen to her.. "What do you know about them?" I asked.

"Well I only know that the leader, which is super hot, has an office in the middle of the city and that they have problems with the EGDS." she said totally excited and my jaw dropped again. That was Ethan's gang... how did she know that these both had problems? Luckily she didn't know who EGDS was. I was so confused about what she said but it also made me curious and a million things ran through my head. It slowly started to make sneak but I was still confused.

Alright.. again..

I got several calls from him.. Ethan found out and flipped. He disappeared ad started working on something -what was obvious- but he didn't tell me about what. He received a box that looked like a present and then he broke up with me even though everything was fine..

I wanted to meet that guy. I wanted to know if Ethan broke up with me because of him and what he had to do with him. I wanted to know why he was calling me. I wanted to lot and if he had something to do with that... then I was going to handle that.

"Thanks Charlie!" I kissed her cheek and rushed to my car not minding the cold weather even though I was only wearing a black crop top and some tight grey yoga pants that Charlie gave me.

I looked at my phone and called the number without hesitation. Luckily I didn't delete it. Maybe I went crazy and got myself into things that I shouldn't care about but I had to because otherwise I wouldn't be able to sleep again. After it rang three times he picked up and I realized how fast my heart was racing and my hands were shaking...