Don't give up

Moon

As soon as I entered, I walked out backwards again. I forgot about Skylar yesterday. I told her I would come over so we could talk but I was so tired and exhausted after the workout that I totally forgot about her.

I felt like an asshole. Like a huge asshole. Well I've been an asshole and I didn't care usually I wouldn't have cared about it but there was something that I liked about her.. and it felt unfair...

She wasn't like the others. She didn't want my money, my attention or my 'fame'. I liked that she didn't talk to anybody about us. That she didn't tell anybody about us. Not even her friends or on social media. That was important for me.

I took a deep breath and entered again. This time a little more confident. I needed to act like a man instead of run away from her. I needed to get myself back together and finally decided what I wanted and what not.

Skylar was sitting next to her friend that was telling her something. She seemed a little tired. Quiet and calm.

She looked at me. I didn't look away... but she did. I couldn't do this. Not like this.

"Skylar.." I said loud enough for her to hear me. She looked at me again and this time she seemed a little sad and angry. I furrowed my eyebrows and said "You're coming with me.". She didn't seem really happy about that. She didn't seem like she wanted to come with me or listen to me. That's why I grabbed her wrist tightly and made her stand up. I pulled her out of the class with me, straight towards the stairs and pinned her against the wall.

"What's up with this attitude, huh?" I asked a little pissed because I was really fed up. I wanted this to end or to start. I finally wanted to understand what was going on inside of me. What was happening to my brain and my heart. I wanted to know what she was thinking and feeling and how I was going to explain all this shit to her.

I approached her, still not letting go of her wrist. One side of me wanted to let her go but the other side wanted to never let her go again. In any way. I was confused.

"You should ask yourself.. you stopped talking to me out of nowhere! You told me you would come over to talk but you didn't.. You are acting weird and you are confusing me.." she explained. I couldn't tell what she was feeling the most. If she was angry, hurt or sad.. or pissed.

I didn't know what exactly I had to explain to her or how I had to understand but when I looked at her I realized that I wanted a girl like her. I wanted her. I couldn't understand why but each inch of me was aching to get her. To get her and make her stay forever. I wanted to to be official.. I was anxious about it but suddenly I wanted the whole world to know about us. To know that she was mine and only mine.

"Who do you think you are? Do you think I'm going to run after you?" she asked and I knew she was playing. I knew she knew exactly who I was.. I knew very well what she wanted to hear because I knew her very well.

"You are going to run after me.. you are going to follow me wherever I go. You are going to crave me.." I said when my face was only inches away from hers. I could see how fast she was breathing and trying to not look at my lips.. that made me smirk.

No matter how cool she tried to be, she couldn't resist me and I wanted snaking her nervous.

"Don't act like I'm your slave.." she said looking at my lips with furrowed eyebrows. I slowly bent down to her. Seconds passed and I whispered into her ear "You are..". I could feel the heat that was coming from her face and I knew she was angry.. so I kissed her. Very slowly. Teasing her. Making her beg for it.. It took her a couple of second to realize what was happening until she kissed me back and wrapped her arms around my neck..