Snitch

Sun

The dinner with grandma went great. She loved Dean. She hugged him without hesitation as soon as she saw him as if she's known him for years. That was really surprising and weird because everyone of my family who got to know Dean hated him immediately but that showed how different and amazing she was. She was really different than the rest of my family. She didn't judge him a bit. She made him feel so comfortable and made such funny jokes that we all had to laugh. Mom and dad were fake laughing and smiling but that was another story. She talked to him as if she was his best friend. I saw how comfortable he was next to her. She kept saying how handsome and polite he is and that he should take care of me and that we deserve each other because we fit perfectly together. She even got emotional.

She barely knew me but she already loved me and that was so heartwarming, I couldn't understand why mom and dad didn't get well along with her or like her at all. Maybe because she was so different than them. She even told us we should go somewhere on vacation and spend much time together. She was dying to come to one of our games and I was dying to see her there. I truly asked myself where she's been my whole life. I knew things would have been so much easier, fun and chill with her so I wished for her to never leave.

Dean and I left after dinner, with tons of my clothes. I wasn't sure for how long I was going to stay with him but they should stay there because I always needed them when I came over. It was good to have some of my clothes in his closet. I couldn't always take one of his sweaters that were so fluffy, soft and big. They always smelled like him and that was enough to make me weak but I couldn't keep stealing his clothes. He had enough clothes of his in my closet to stay for at least two weeks even if he would change every day.

He opened the door for me and I got in the car. It was a cute gesture. I didn't know why but it made me feel really soft. When he got in as well and turned the engine on he said "I fall in love with you every day, over and over again?" as if he could read my mind. I smiled and turned around to him. I put my hand on his and kept smiling. "I love you. So does my grandma." I said and had to laugh. He laughed too and his laugh was so beautiful, I wanted to cry. It was that kind of laugh that I loved to hear and that made my heart beat faster with every time.

"I swear for a second I thought she was going to kidnap me and run away with me." he said and I looked at him eyes wide open and gasped. "That's exactly what I thought. When I saw how she looked at the flowers you got her, I was sure she was going to freeze and hide them somewhere." I said remembering the moment. He got her a bouquet of beautiful flowers and she was so amazed that her eyes almost fell out. She was so cute.

"Thank god she's not sixteen." he said like he would be seriously worrying about it and that made me laugh even more. I let my head fall back and smiled. He grabbed my hand and kissed it. Everything was perfect but still so imperfect that I only concentrated on the perfect side until the imperfect side would take over and explode.

Moon

When I saw Josh calling I answered with a clenched jaw. "Why do you keep calling me? You're not my damn babysitter!" I said raising my voice because he called me like eleven times and I really had enough of him. Why couldn't he just leave me alone?

"Calm your ass down. Where are you?" he asked and he sounded just as aggressive as me. "Stop giving a shit about where I am or what I'm doing." I said and wanted to hang up but he kept going. "Bitch.. if you don't tell me where you are.. I'll swear I'll tell your dad to send the team. He's only waiting for a call. Don't wanna get embarrassed, right?" he said and I clenched my jaw even harder. "You can't threaten me. Do whatever you want. Nobody gives a fuck. I'll check out of the hotel, gonna throw my phone away and carry my money with me. Good luck with finding me, whores." I said and hung up.