First lesson

Dean

As soon as I got off my car, I stormed into the building, and went upstairs as fast as I could towards Sun's class. My chin was shaking, just like the rest of my body. I was breathing heavily.

I saw her standing in front of her locker. I rushed towards her, and stopped right behind her. She closed her locker and turned around. When she saw me she gasped. She didn't expect to see me.

"Harper?", I asked. My voice was deep, and dirty because I was so disgusted. "Dean?" she asked raising her chin, totally confidently. I could understand Sun so well. If she would have been a boy I would have punched the hell out of her, until she couldn't breathe anymore, but I couldn't. I wasn't going to touch her.

"What do you want from Sun?", I asked totally serious. I wanted her to stay away from her. Even if they were in the same class, she should leave her alone. None of what she said was true, and that's why I hated how she confused her. She was talking bullshit, and I wanted to know why because we never talked before. She couldn't just make anything up, to make her mad.

I mean, what was her point? What was she trying to do, or reach? It got me mad.

"I don't want anything from her.", she said and that provocative smile got me really pissed. "I'm only trying to protect my friend.", she said holding onto her books, and I wanted to smash her face against the wall. "Of what?" I almost screamed. I looked around. I needed to keep calm. I couldn't scream at her. It would make myself look guilty. As if I was hiding something. She would have something against me in her hand, and I just needed to sit my ass down.

"Of you, my dear.", she said and I got even angrier. I tried to keep calm, but my blood was already boiling. She couldn't just call me 'my dear'.

"Don't call me like that. Just tell me what your fucking problem is." I said and she sighed. Then she took a step towards me, and looked up at me. She swallowed. "What if I call you like that? What if I call you 'honey', or 'my love'? What are you going to do to me? Prove me that I was right?", she asked, smiling dangerously.. I was the most patient person on earth.

"First of all, take a damn step back.", I said and took a step back by myself, since I knew she wasn't going to do it. "And second.. if I ever see you talk to Sun again.. if you ever try to confuse her with some bullshit again then I swear-.." she cut me off. "I know I know. She has already threatened me as well. I only know that boys like you are hurting girls like her. You are very handsome. We all know that. You could have every girl that you want. It's easy for you.", she said and she seemed like she didn't care about it. She just acted like she would know everything about me.

"Seriously. Keep your shit together. I would never do anything that would upset her. I don't want anybody else than her. You have no right to talk about us. Stay away from her.", I said and she rolled her eyes.

How could she think that I could have any other girl than Sun? Of course nobody knew our story, and that I was determined to love only her. I was never going to love anybody else than her. They couldn't understand it. I knew talking to her wasn't worth it because she wasn't even really listening.

"I'm saying it one last time. Stay away from her.", I said trying to not lose my shit. Then I turned around and left. Maybe I exaggerated, but I knew people like her very well. I knew that she was not good for her. She was toxic. I was still aggressive because I knew she wasn't going to stop, and even if I made everything worse, I was going to stop her. No matter what.