We're only friends

Dean

We took a shower. I kissed her. I covered her with kisses. Brushed her hair. Told her how much I love her and how important she is to me. I tried my best to make her feel safe again. I cuddled with her until she fell asleep and I calmed down during that too...

It was the first time I beat someone up like that. It took a lot of me. I was really exhausted. Mentally and physically. I washed my hands but my knuckles were fucked up. I looked at my fist. It was hurting but it was worth it.

I looked down at her head that was laying on my chest and wrapped my arms around her even tighter. I knew how tired she really was. I stroke her head and fell asleep as well.

Moon

Dean and Sun didn't come to school on the next day. I was glad about it because they both needed some rest and mostly time.

I was still mad but killing Jason made me feel way better. It wasn't the first time I killed somebody but this time it felt so nice that I was sure he was my favorite.

I thought about all the things that happened and everything that I felt while hitting him. I wished I could've talked to her but I knew she felt way more comfortable around Dean and I wasn't even mad about that anymore. I was glad.

"Moon?" I looked up when I heard a voice. I was sitting on a bench outside, although it was cold as fuck. I almost froze but I've gone off in my thoughts and believes that I was somewhere else. I didn't even feel it anymore.

Luna was standing in front of me with a blush colored scarf around her neck, an oversized grey sweater, a black skirt and black thigh high socks with black boots.

For a second I could only stare at her legs.. and then slowly up at her and for some reason my heart just stopped and all I did was sit there and stare at here.. I felt like I could do that all day.. I could just stare at her./

I wanted to tell her to sit down next to me but then I saw that she was shaking a little bit and stood up. It was cold. We were in the middle of November and it really was a wonder that it didn't snow yet.

"Hey." I said quickly and quietly. She looked up at me. She was way shorter than me and that made me smile.

"Hey. You said we'd continue physics today so I.." she said holding up the book in her hand that I didn't even notice until then. I shook my head immediately. "Oh yeah.. I totally forgot about that. I'm so sorry, let's go inside." I said and we started walking side to side.

I totally forgot about her because I thought of Jason.

I slowly turned my head around to her to just look at her. When she looked at me I turned back around immediately. I couldn't risk getting caught.

"Aren't you cold?" she asked and I shook my head. I wasn't wearing a jacket and my sweater wasn't the thickest. I really wasn't cold.

We went to the library again and sat down around the same table as last time. As soon as we did and I put my hands on the table she saw my knuckles and her jaw dropped. She gasped and looked at me eyes wide open.

"What happened?" she asked totally worried with furrowed eyebrows and an upset look. I furrowed my eyebrows as well to say that it was nothing important but she already grabbed my hand and held it with both of her hands in her lap.

Her hands were so soft.. so fine. Her fingers were flawless and her nails were really neat and painted in a color that was matching her scarf.. I've never felt such soft hands. I had the urge to hold them but it would seem wrong and I didn't even know her that well. I didn't want it to go into that "relationship" direction.. at least not yet. She was too nice.. not like other girls. She was that cute type that I didn't want to ruin it with.