Confrontations

Charlie

After he left I decided to call Ethan because in my eyes it was really getting out of hand. I had his number because he called me a few days before y/n's birthday so I could meet her. I already thought about calling him when Grayson brought her back while she was sleeping in his arms around 5am.. I couldn't take it anymore and I hated being a snitch but I only wanted her best. I knew she would regret everything later because she was so heartbroken. She wasn't aware of what she was doing...

He needed to do something because she wouldn't let me help her, she didn't even listen to me and I wasn't a babysitter. I wanted to help her and I was worrying but she was drifting away and I was afraid of her plans.

He picked up. "Uhm.. hey. I'm Charlie. Y/n's best friend.. remember? I need to talk.." I said hoping I could come straight to the point. He sighed and he sounded tired. I didn't know what to think about that. Maybe he was just tired or he didn't want to hear about this. "About?" he asked and I knew it would be very hard for me to do this... I felt like a fraud.
"Y/n... someone brought her home yesterday and she's acting weird.." saying that felt awful and I knew she was going to be really mad at me.
"With who?" he asked immediately and he sounded more angry than annoyed or tired. His deep voice told me that he was more than angry.

"Please don't freak out and don't tell her that this comes from me.." I bit my lip in guilt. "HURRY CHARLIE!" he screamed on the other line totally inpatient to lose his mind. It showed that he was still caring about her... something about this all was wrong.
"With Grayson. He's the leader of YGC. I don't know him personally but he's no good.." I finally said quickly and I bit my finger regretting what I did. This wasn't a game and y/n should've told him on her own if she felt the need to. I had no right to do this and I didn't even know what would happen now..
"WHAT?"

Y/n

After he left and I felt a little better I checked the date. I remembered that I should've gotten my period two days ago but I didn't.. First I started panicking but then I thought it would be normal because of all the stress, pain and the drugs. There was no need to panic yet.
I mean the thought of me being pregnant sounded so stupid that I had to laugh. It wasn't impossible and the thought of it scared me to be honest but it just couldn't happen. It would be more than wrong. I was only eighteen and just broke up with the only guy who could be the dad. God why was I even thinking about it for so long? Probably because I kept throwing up and almost missed my period? No, no it just couldn't happen.

My head started spinning and my hands started shaking again because no matter how much I tried to push the thought away it was already there and it was bothering me. Just assuming it already made me crazy. Especially when I thought about last night and all the things that I let get into my blood.. nah it just couldn't be. Ot could it? How should I know? Mom and I never really talked about these things so how should I feel or recognize it? I didn't want to google it so I needed to talk with Charlie hoping she would know what to do.. She was in the kitchen. My heart was beating very fast and I was so damn afraid even tho there was no need yet...

"Charlie..?" I walked down the stair and found her in the kitchen. She turned around and looked at me. She didn't seem pissed anymore. More like she was a little stressed and anxious. I could see that she was trying to hide it and I wanted to ask her what happened but I was worrying about something else in that moment so I decided to ask her later about it. She was caring so much about me I needed to give something back.

"Do you need something?" she asked and I felt so guilty because she was ready to do anything to help me and I was acting so weird and disrespectful.
"Yeah...I need my best friend.." I said and bit my lower lip hoping se would know how sorry I was because apologizing felt really hard in that moment. I could see how sad she was so we both just hugged each other instead of saying anything. I couldn't keep my tears in and I knew she was crying too.