Different worlds

Sun

A few days later everything was so normal. It seemed normal but I felt that something changed. I wasn't sure what. Mom was acting normal. She didn't talk about it and neither did I. She just smiled and acted like always but I knew something was wrong.

Y/n

My heart was racing everyday. I was anxious all the time, fearing that she would just walk in with police officers and take them away from me or take me away from them. I was afraid of her. I never thought I would be afraid of her, even after years but I was..

Ethan

I was struggling with Moon. I was pissed and fucked up as hell because he didn't come home again and we found some stuff in his blood. LSD, ecstasy and other shit that I didn't even knew and I asked myself where he got that shit from and with who he was. It made me crazy. This has always been my biggest fear.

I knew every teen was coming to that point where they were deciding in what direction they were going to go and how they were going to live, who they were going to be.. and that they were going to struggle but my son wasn't going to be one of them because he was Moon. He wasn't lost. He had no need to be lost.. I couldn't understand it or explain it to myself..

Sun

Moon didn't come to school, so Dean dropped me off at home because I didn't want mom to come. I still didn't know what happen but I wanted her to stay at home and spend time with dad.

I called and texted Moon many times. It felt like he was living somewhere else.. like he was someone else. It was very unusual for him to not call me.. to not be at home.. it scared me a lot. The Moon I knew would never not answer my calls and messages.. I was asking myself what he was doing and where he was. All I could do was hope that he was okay.

Dean

The more time I spent with her.. the harder it was for me to leave her. I wanted to have her around me every second. Every single second. I didn't want her scent to leave me and the rooms in my house although I knew exactly I would see her sooner than ever again. I just couldn't live without her anymore. I got so used to her being around all the time..

I didn't want to live without her. She was perfect and I was dying to marry her so she could live with me and I was going to make that possible but it was going to take time.

Moon

I was laying on the bed of a random hotel room and Skylar was walking around naked. I didn't know what day it was or where exactly we were or what time it was but it didn't really matter anyway.

She walked towards me and tied her hair at the same time while I was looking at her.

I had tons of videos of her twerking for me and grinding on my dick, naked, or where she was dancing for me or while I was giving it to her. I had a small collection of adorable little things.. I never knew I'd like this version of world and me more but I did.

She got between my legs and put her hands on my thighs and as soon as I felt her lips around my dick I grabbed her hair and let my head fall back.

Sun

When I walked in and wanted to put my bag on the ground I noticed the woman sitting on our coach.. mom was standing in front of her with her arms crossed in front of her chest and furrowed eyebrows. She seemed stressed and nervous.