Loop

Moon

I was walking along the hallways, totally empty, just concentrating on myself and nothing else like I've been doing it before took me way longer and more than I thought to be honest but I think I've done good. I made it. It's not like I stopes thinking about her. It's not like I could. It's not like I would ever.

But I learned to dig a huge grave in my brain and my heart and burry her down there so she could stay there instead of dancing in my head and on my heart all the time since she left.

I wasn't even asking myself if she was going to come or if I was going to see or hear of her ever again. I finally understood that people like her weren't worth it and that I should stop waiting.

She was never going to come. I was never going to see her or hear of her again and maybe it was better like that because I thought it would be better if the anger in my chest would stay under the white cover for now.

I had a new cover which I didn't want to get dirty in any way. I was going to do my best to keep it clean.

Unfortunately the hallways weren't as empty as I thought and I couldn't keep overthinking in silence because as soon as I turned around the corner I saw two boys and a girl.

The boys were laughing, loudly and obviously mocking and bullying the girl. It was obvious because she seemed so tiny, uncomfortable and shy in front of them and I knew these boys.

They were in Sun's grade and I knew that they were huge assholes who thought they would be the shit. Little fucked up teens who tried everything to be cool. I knew exactly that they were making her feel uncomfortable but I couldn't recognize the girl.

I was sure that she wasn't going to this school.. maybe she was but I've never been aware of her existence before.

No matter what it was, it made me curious and a little mad because she seemed way younger than them and I couldn't stand that they've always been making other people feel bad since I knew what feeling like shit felt like. Who did they even think they were? They couldn't just bully other people. Especially young girls. What was their fucking problem!

I walked towards them.. and with every step that I came closer I realized that she was the girl from last time on the parking spot, whose arm I grabbed because I thought she would be that devil whore who broke my heart.

I was asking myself again what she was doing here because I was definitely sure that she wasn't a student of our school.

"Why don't you both just fuck off and suck each other's dick like you always do instead of mocking little girls.." I said when I was finally standing behind her, facing them two with my hands in the pockets of my leather jacket and a small smirk.

She froze and didn't even turn around to me when they both looked at me with dropped jaws. Of course they knew me. Everybody knew me.

"Either you're deaf or you didn't get the message, so let me repeat it. FUCK OFF"« I screamed and my voice was so deep and raspy that even I got shocked. Just like her because she winced and I could swear she was even shaking a little bit.

I didn't want to scare her but that was the only way to scare these male hoes who always thought they would be the kings of the school but they forgot that they were going to the same school as me.

They quickly disappeared and as soon as they were out of view I took a few steps and stopped in front of her because she didn't seem like she was going to turn around and face me.

She seemed like an anxious little baby who was holding onto her books.. she was scared of me..

"Are you okay?" I asked way softer than before to let her know that I wasn't going to hurt or attack her like they did or otherwise.