Cotton candy

Ethan

I didn't let her hand go. They did everything they had to do and left. We carried her in my bed and I put her a sweatshirt of mine on which was too big again. I just loved it when she was wearing my clothes.. And on the other day Josh told me he would come over. I was sitting next to her and praying that she would wake up soon. I couldn't understand why it was taking so long and I was getting impatient.

I didn't leave her side. Her wounds were my wounds. I felt every little piece in my own body.
I needed to stop for a second because I realized how much I really loved her. I never thought somebody could matter to so much to me in such a short time. When I looked at her I felt better no matter what happened. I just needed this girl in my life. It would be worthless without her.

She showed me how to love without even trying... I though I wouldn't have a heart because I never cared about anything.. didn't even think of love or thought of being kind or anything... that was true.. she was my heart. I never had one until I met her. She was my heart in person and my sun. There wouldn't be a life without her. I couldn't help but smile. I held her hand tighter and fell asleep because I didn't close my eyes since she fainted. It was important for me because I promised myself that I wouldn't leave her alone again.

I promised myself to love her forever. No matter what would happen between or around us.

I wouldn't take my eyes from her. My fear of losing her was so big... that something could happen to her again.. killed me.

Josh

When I arrived Miranda let me in. Everyone was sad and quiet. I could already imagine how angry and sad Ethan was. It was the first time I.. let me say 'we' saw him loving.

Even if he was cold and heartless, he would give his own life for her and that was something I was really looking up to. That's the moon and sun thing. And even if she was younger than us and underage, she was loving him so much that she would do everything for him. She was ready to keep up with all this shit only for him..

She knew what we were doing and instead of freaking out or running to the police she helped us. She loved him no matter what. They were the perfect fit. My car was full of her blood but fuck the car. I wouldn't even mind if it was damaged when the queen of my brother was almost dying.

So I walked upstairs to his room. I softly knocked on the door and walked in when I didn't get an answer. What I saw was literally perfect. She was laying on his bed and he was holding her hand asleep too. I could see how exhausted he was. I slowly walked over to him and tried to wake him up.

"Ethan.. bro." I put my hand onto his shoulder.

"Wake up dude.."

He sighed and tried to open his eyes. He looked at her instead of me.
Then he rubbed his eyes and took a deep breath. He let her hand go and stood up.
We walked out to the front door.

Y/n 

It wasn't only one dream.. the second one was the most beautiful I've ever had.

We were on the beach and he was carrying me on his arms and spinning me around which made me laugh a lot and I could actually feel that happiness. I screamed still laughing when he fell down on his knees but didn't let me go or fall. He was out of breath while I was still laughing. I was so happy. Being with him again was more than a beautiful dream.

"I thought... I lost you.." he said. I smiled and my grip around his neck tightened.

"You'll never loose me moon. But I thought that I lost you."