Love

Ethan

I was really exhausted after Josh left so I decided to take a shower hoping it would make me feel better and less tired. It should be a quick one but you know when you begin to think about literally everything? Unfortunately it was one of these showers.

My whole world was just spinning around. I had a very bad headache and I just wanted her to walk up and be fine. I was sure she was going to be mad at me for leaving her alone.. and she had ever right to because it was my fault. It was eating me from the inside.

Y/n

I slowly opened my eyes... I don't know to explain it but it felt really weird.. like I've just took a nap that was way too long and my head was so heavy. The only thing I could remember from that 'nap' was hearing his voice and that I forced myself to wake up.

I looked down at my body and the sweatshirt I had on was definitely his. His sweatshirt and bare legs. I loved wearing his clothes because they've always been so comfortable and smelling good. I looked down at my arms after I rolled up my sleeves and saw band aids and bandages. I remembered everything so I lifted the sweatshirt up and saw some small wounds.. suddenly I felt so weak..

Ethan wasn't around so I slowly stood up. My body was hurting and I still felt really tired but I had to. I needed to get out. All I wanted to do was to hug him tightly. I almost went crazy.

Without him my life wasn't worth living. I felt so lonely and even the thought of disappearing was so scary..

I heard noises coming from the bathroom.. it was almost dark and I was actually very afraid... I thought he left me alone and something bad would happen again just like the last time but these were only noises and I needed to stop being so paranoid... my head was spinning...

Suddenly the bathroom door opened and he was standing in front of me but I couldn't say a word.. it seemed like my voice just disappeared. Even if it was dark I could see that his eyes were red.. it scared me and I was asking myself why but I knew that we would talk about that later. As he sighed I couldn't hold myself back.

»Moon...«
»Sun..«

He looked at me eyes widened with a dropped jaw..

Ethan

I started breathing faster when I saw her standing there and looking at me with her big shiny eyes... She was standing in front of me. Looking worried and tired... more broken than tired.

I didn't thought about it for too long and hugged her as tightly as I could. I picked her up and spun her around... when I heard her chuckle I felt complete again...

Y/n

I looked in his eyes and realized that I've missed him more than I thought. It felt like I could finally breathe again.
"I thought... I lost you..."

That was so weird. I held his face in my hands and said it. "You'll never loose me moon. But I thought that I lost you."

He smiled in pain and I was questioning life because everything was just like it was in my dream. That was scaring me because I was afraid this would be another dream.. I thought it couldn't be real and I wanted to live every second of it.

"Ethan my heart is beating for only you."

I was too curious.. he kissed my head.. my heart started racing faster.

"But my heart isn't beating for you... it's racing every time I see you, it stops beating when I see that you don't feel good. My chest is going up and down faster than a roller coaster when you look into my eyes or touch me.."

This answer was.. not normal.. it felt too unreal...

My love for him was really endless. And even if it was just a dream... you know what they say.. dreams become reality.

"Promise me that you'll love me forever and that you'll never let me go."

I looked at him very worried.

"I already did."
He kissed me and I kissed him back.
His smile was making everything even better.

Ethan

Her eyes were sparkling and I could see my own reflection in them. I could see myself in her..
She looked so happy. I was more than happy.. I was exited and freaking out of happiness. But there was one thing I had to do..

"I'm sorry... that I left you alone on that day.." I said and my voice was shaking. I was really sad.. she raised her eyebrows. "Don't be sorry. You couldn't know that something like this would happen.."

I did... but telling her the truth would mean trouble.. I just couldn't.
"I know but.. they hurt you because of me."

She smiled.. goddamn. That smile. She smiled even in that situation and I thought she was going to hate me. She was an angel. "It doesn't matter. I feel good. No pain. And you know exactly that I would've took the bullet for you anyways."

I leaned my forehead against hers. "Don't you dare to.."

Y/n

"You should get some rest and try to sleep." he said and I was upset. "Nooo.. I've already been sleeping for too long! I want to spend time with you and see your face because I'll never get enough of it." said shaking my head. He kissed me and whispered "If you would only know how much I want to see-.." I cut him off.. "I just came back to life and you're already horny?"

He laughed and I joined him.

"If you would only know how much I want to see you being awake all day long?" he asked finishing his sentence and I smiled at him.

"Can we just.. drink something warm and talk?" I asked and he nodded.

First we had to go trough all the girls who were screaming eyes widened because I woke up and I felt like a star. Knowing how much I mattered to them made me feel really comfortable.. they were caring so much it was heartwarming... I hugged each one of them and after that we went to the room with the fireplace... our room

I sat down on him and of course I still had his sweater on.
"So.. before you begin to talk.. I have a question." he said and I raised a brow.
"I heard that the most people who faint have a dream right after."
"Uh-huh.."

"Did you had one?"

I put my cup of warm milk on the table and nodded. He looked at me eyes wide open. "What did you dream" he stroke my leg very gently and I got goosebumps with his touch..

I took a deep breath.

"You.."

His jaw dropped. "I want to know everything about it." he said and I chuckled. "I saw.. the night we met... and.." he was every curious.
"And?"

"Uh.. forget it.. just a simple girly dream." I answered lying because I thought it would be ridiculous to tell him that I was able to see the future. He gave me a death stare. "Don't make me to force it out of you.."

He pulled me closer to himself and began to kiss my neck. I was so weak every time he did that and he knew it. "I missed giving you love bites.."

I closed my eyes and bit my lip. "I missed you.. moaning my name.." I chuckled. "Do you want to hear it again?"

He looked at me and our faces were inches away from each other's. He nodded and looked at my lips.. "Do you want me to... really moan it or.. just say it?"

"I want you to moan it.."

Of course he would answer like that. I whispered.. 'moaned' in his ear. "Daddy..." his grip tightened.

"I can't wait for your birthday.."