Attraction

Sun

I was hypnotized. Completely hypnotized. Chloe touched my arm softly and got me back to reality. I wasn't even sure for how long we were standing there, shaking hands. We were still looking into each other's eyes and he was still looking at me in the same way.. fireworks lit up in my head.. I couldn't understand what was happening to me.

"Sun..." I heard Chloe's voice and finally let his hand go and looked at her. Everyone was waiting for us, staring at us. That felt so awkward and I was really embarrassed. All I could do was stare at him and it seemed like it was the same with him.. that made me worry because I was afraid of where this was going. I didn't want it to go anywhere.

I cleared my throat and started walking with them. We started out little tour. He was right behind me and that however... that made me nervous. I could feel that he was there, I could feel his eyes on me.. I started questioning every move of mine. I caught myself asking myself if I was looking weird while walking or something.

"You're blushing!" Chloe whispered and looked at me eyes widened. I covered my cheeks with my hands. It was the beginning of the day and my feelings were already all over the place. I was definitely overwhelmed and irritated. My whole body was so... it felt like I got a strong electric shock and was going to melt in a few seconds. That wasn't normal but I guessed that it was the causal affect of the new hot student..

I was trying so bad to not turn around and look at him.. He was just so handsome and I wanted to know if he was really looking at me.. I took a deep breath and tried to get myself back together.

I thought about his voice and how it made me feel. He seemed so unbothered.. confident and maybe a little bored. Like he would know that the world domination was going to be his very soon and he was just wasting his time here. Like he was the son of a king or something and could do whatever he wanted.

My stomach dropped to the core when I found out that we were going to go to the same class..

Moon

Of course I skipped school because of our 'exercises'. I was beyond exhausted, tired and hungry. For the first time I felt like a baby that just wanted to sleep in the lap of its mother.

He made me jump from rooftop to rooftop, run miles, and he taught me how to drive without looking at the road and under ever circumstance. I was scared that he would break my leg or arm just so I could get used to the pain or learn how to keep going like that.

We wen't out to eat something after we were done. We decided to eat out because we both knew that we were going to fall asleep as soon as we would take a step into our home. I was eating and almost sleeping at the same time.
I was so hungry and he was proud. Even if he wasn't showing me that, I knew it.
He was a very strict and cold sometimes but I knew his funny, amazing, cool and badass sides. It was amazing to have a dad like him.

"You did a great job today!" he said very seriously. He was smiling. I tried to smile back but I was afraid I couldn't because I was close to faint of sleeplessness.. "Thanks dad!" I said and took another bite of my burger while his fries went cold. He leaned in and got more serious.

"Moon, never forget that you're special. You're not one of the normal boys on your school."

That was true.. I really wasn't normal.. I wasn't like this. Not only with the gang stuff.. but with every other thing as well.

It started raining whenever I cried.

And whenever I got angry, grey clouds apart and the thunders and lightnings that they caused were so loud and scary that even I was scared of myself sometimes. When I freaked out, the storms almost destroyed the city. All the thunders, lightnings, the rain and the storms weren't only in my head.. they were real. That's why my family was so scared to make me angry.