Charlie's angel

Y/n

I slept in my car in front of the police station. I wasn't going to leave until they would let him go.
I had nightmares and barely slept. My heart was aching and I couldn't think of something else. This was worse than I thought. Knowing that he was there.. between these cold walls..

I screamed when someone appears on my window out of nowhere. It was Josh. I caught my breath and opened the door..
"Y/n what are you still doing here?" he asked and I could see that he was sad as well. He seemed tired.. I was tired too.

"I'll stay here until he gets out." I said with my raw voice. He sighed.
"You need to go back home." 

I raised a brow at him.

"Look... we are here, you don't need to worry about him." he added and I could feel my blood boil again. Holy piss he made me so angry. How could he expect me to just leave? I needed to be there for him.

I looked past him and what he said was true. They were waiting on front of the door and the way they looked at me told me that they had a plan.
I leaned back and rubbed my eyes..

"You need to be strong for him. I'm sure he doesn't want to see you like this." that was true as well so I nodded again...
"And I think we both know how pissed he'll be at me because I let you stay here. Do you want me to die?" he asked seriously and I had to chuckle. Ethan was going to kill us both as soon as he would get out.
"I'll take a shower and come back then..." I said. I knew I was stubborn but he couldn't make me give up. He smiled and I closed the door and turned the engine on. I drove back to Charlie.

She was already waiting for me since I called her and told her about what happened. I walked in like a zombie and she looked at me totally shocked. The things that happened in the past days were crazy and I knew it was too much for her. I was really sorry for involving her in these things..

"Oh my poor baby!" she hugged me and I started crying. I was so tired and exhausted from all these things and I was so scared..

"What if he won't come out?" I asked and se back off slowly.

I wiped my tears away and took a deep breath.. but when I remembered something I held that breath..

We robbed a bank.. what if they were going to fins out about that or make him talk..

"CHARLIE I NEED TO SEE HIM!" I screamed and I was shaking because I was terrified of that thought.. "Y/n calm down please! They won't let you in to see him anyway!"

She grabbed my arms and I tried to free myself but I was too weak.
"I'm begging you please let me go! I need to do something!" I said more calm. 
"No! You need to calm down!"
Her grip tightened and I clenched my jaw. I was confused and aggressive but I wasn't going to hurt her..

I took a deep breath and tried to calm down but I couldn't. "CHARLIE I NEED TO GET HIM OUT OF THERE!"
"CAN'T YOU JUST SIT YOUR ASS DOWN AND WAIT?" she screamed back. All I wanted was him and that's why it was so important to me and that's why I was freaking out so much.. I needed to get him out of there no matter how.. The fact that they could leave him in there forever made me crazy.. I was going to lie if I had to but I needed to do something.

"NO CHARLIE, NOT WHILE HE'S IN THERE BECAUSE OF THAT ASSHOLE!" I screamed totally angrily.

I freed myself and was ready to go as she suddenly sat down on the ground and wrapped both arms around my legs. I looked at her eyes widened.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I screamed. I was losing time because of her and that made me even more nervous. She needed to stop because I needed to go again. I tried to walk but it was impossible.
"I WON'T LET YOU GO!" she screamed back.
"YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO DO!"
Her grip tightened. "I DON'T NEED TO KNOW IT!"

Two girls screaming at each other and acting like kids.. that wasn't good or helpful in any way. I ran my hands through my hair and it hit me like a truck.
"I need to see Grayson!" I said and her grip tightened again.
"THE HELL YOU'RE GOING TO SEE HIM!"
"I'LL KILL HIM!"

Charlie

It went like this for a hour.

She freed herself, I caught her, she freed herself, I caught her and pinned her onto the ground, she free herself and we kept screaming at each other. I wasn't going to let her go because I wasn't going to let her get into trouble or feel worse..

But then she finally gave up and decided to stay because she was exhausted and out of breath. I was never going to let her meet that dangerous leader. She would've made a mistake and it wouldn't have been clever to leave her alone while she was freaking out. I knew she really would've killed him if I would've let her go. She was ready to do anything for Ethan.

But I know exactly that Ethan was going to kill me for letting her out so I needed to do my best to make her keep calm.. He knew her too well. That means I had to take care of her. She should be staying at home, waiting for him.

I mean he was already in there... there was no need for her to be there too. It would've made her even more emotional.
She gave up and decided to take a shower because she was so pissed at me for not letting her go. I helped her to stay awake. She was really tired and exhausted but she wanted to stay awake if Josh or anyone else would call her. Staying awake was the only thing I was going to help her with.
"I can make you some hot chocolate if you want.."

I tried to make her happy or distract her somehow and I knew that was lame but I needed to do something. At least she smiled and nodded...

Josh

We were struggling. Getting him out of there wasn't very easy... we weren't even sure what exactly to do because it was very hard without a leader but we were going to deal with it. But we found a way..

Y/n

Charlie was so cute.. she tried to distract me.. no matter how mean I was sometimes.
"Okay enough! Could you stop thinking about it! He'll be good and he'll get out! Don't act like he's dead or something." 

I pressured my lips. She was right.
"What makes you so sure?" I asked her very tired and she rolled her eyes.

"What makes me sure? Uh.. that guy loves you so much he won't be able to stay there for more than a day without you!"

I chuckled and that made her smile. Even thinking about his love for me was enough. Hearing it from somebody else gave me tingles.

"That's the y/n I want to see!" she said laughing. I joined her and laughing felt very good after such a long time. She held my hand. "I promise he'll get out. He'll find a way. He loves you too much." hearing these words really made me feel better. I could hear her saying it over and over again..

I fell asleep with these words that repeated themselves in my head over and over again.

Charlie

I covered her with a blanket and my phone rang.
Josh was calling me. Y/n gave me his number in case of an emergency.. I didn't know that guy but but he seemed like he was important for this whole thing.
"Charlie is y/n awake?" he asked.

I entered the kitchen so she wouldn't hear me and I wouldn't wake her.

"Not really. She just fell asleep... what's happening there?" I asked. Of course I was worried too.
"We just got him out. Don't tell her anything." he said and I took a deep breath. Finally.

She was going to be so happy again. This all was going to be over and she could laugh again... I wanted to jump and scream because of excitement but I ad to wait.

"How does he feel?"

"Better. He's about to rip our heads off because he wants to see y/n but we're trying to convince him to wait."

"Well then.. take care of him.."

I said and I have to admit... it was a really pad timing but his voice was really attractive.

"Uhm.. how bout you? This all must've been exhausting for you too."

My jaw dropped. He didn't know me but he still cared about how I was feeling.. that was really kind.. and sweet.

We talked a little bit more and I couldn't wait for the next day...