A girl is a gun

Luna

My hands were shaking while I was standing on the corner of the street, one block away from home, waiting for Moon.

I looked at my phone. It was 3pm. I was five minutes early. I was so nervous and excited I just needed to get out like that would make the time pass faster.

I told mom and dad that I would go to my friends house because I was so bored and needed to get air since they didn't let me meet Moon and they were glad because I started to distract myself with my friends to get over him.

Of course that's what they were thinking. Of course I lied to meet Moon because I was going to spend every second of the rest of my life to fight against my parents so I could see him.. only if they were going to keep acting like this.. maybe they were going to stop acting like this one day and I wouldn't have to lie to them because I hated that. no matter how angry I was with them.

I've never really lied to them because I was always their little baby and in my eyes they've always wanted to protect me. All their decisions were perfect and understandable until now. Maybe I was blinded by love and they were still right but I didn't care about it because I wanted Moon more than anything and he was worth it.

He was worth all the unnecessary fights, all the lies, all the drama and all the sneaking out.

After a minute he pulled up and I felt the butterflies in my stomach. I was so happy to see him again because I've missed him so much, I never thought missing someone that much was possible.

I couldn't see him through his dark windows so I just hopped in as fast as I could. When I saw that he was just as happy as me I felt the urge to cry. These days felt like years and I couldn't explain or understand it but something changed. That forced distance brought us closer together.

I hugged him and let the breath out that I was holding in since we didn't see each other and he hugged me back. The way he buried his face into my neck gave me goosebumps.. it was such a good feeling..

"I've missed you so much.."

I even missed the way he was smelling.. I could've died for that scent. "I've missed you too babygirl.."

I could've stared at his face forever. Each inch of him was perfect. Although we fell asleep while FaceTiming.. I missed him more than ever.

He interlocked his hand with mine and kissed the back of it.. somehow it made me feel some type of way. And when he started driving I realized something for the first time.. it was the first time for me.. I was craving him. Each inch of my body felt electrified when I looked at him.. noticed how he was grabbing the wheel.. how he was clenching his jaw sometimes.. how he was looking at me.

I knew he didn't want to force me with these things.. and I knew I was probably too young, innocent and inexperienced when it came to these kind of things but I knew this feeling.. was something else.. something that could only be satisfied with his help.. I didn't want it to happen that fast or push things.. but I wasn't sure for how long I could stay strong..

I tried to push the things off my mind and asked "What are we going to do." and he raised a brow at me. "How much time do we have?"

Last night we didn't get to plan what we were going to do because we both were too tired and I tired to distract him so he could sleep better.

"Six hours."

Mom said I should be home by nine and six hours was a lot of time to do a lot of things.

"Hell Yeah." he said with a large smirk and I was wondering what was going through his head.

"Okay how bout carpool karaoke?" he asked out of nowhere and I looked at him, totally surprised. "What?" I asked laughing. "We could get something from Wendy's, drive around a little bit, listen to some music and decide what we'll do next." he answered and he seemed really hyped.