Roses, love and cars

Sun

I could barely stand or open my eyes when I woke up on my birthday. I wished I could sleep forever but it was my birthday and there was a lot to do. I walked down the stairs in my pajamas after washing my face, brushing my teeth and combing my hair.

I could already smell the cookies, cakes and sweets that Sam was making. Everything that she made smelled amazing. Even if it was something I hated. Her hands were magical. Beyond amazing. Everything that she did was perfect and delicious.

I was dying to run to the kitchen and grab one of everything but when I saw the huge boxes in front of the fireplace I stopped. Three packages. One was literally huge. So huge that I could fit into it or make a tiny house out of it. The other one was also big but a little smaller than it and the last one was even smaller but also wider. I was curious... and suspicious. Each of them had huge ribbons on the top.

I turned around with a huge smile when I heard mom coming. She was pushing another huge package towards me and Sam came after her with more packages in her hands.

"What.." I couldn't even continue my sentence because my cheeks were already hurting from smiling too much. I blushed. If that all was for me then I was really going to die of happiness.

They were smiling as well when they put them next to the other packages. "Where and who are these coming from?" I asked with a racing heart, looking eyes wide open at everything. I bit my lower lip. I was close to cry of happiness. I felt like a little child. I never thought that I would get this excited about presents.

"I don't know. Read the cards and you'll find out." she said and I rushed towards the biggest package. There were cards on each one of them. They all looked so beautiful as if they were from a commercial for perfect Christmas presents. I was shaking and bouncing. I couldn't decide which one to open first.

"Do you want to open them now?" mom asked still smiling. She seemed as happy as me. "Should I wait for dad and Moon?" I asked and she shook her head. "Dad will be back tonight for the party and Moon is already at school. You'll get our presents later." she said and I nodded quickly.

Ethan

"Yeah, but my daughter ain't gon' drive a Mini Cooper, Josh." I said, crossing my arms in front of my chest a little offended.

We were standing in front of a red Ferrari, thinking about getting it for Sun as her birthday present but Josh was afraid that it would be too fast for her. She still needed to get her license and I wasn't going to let her drive until that but she needed a car. A little motivation.

"Do you think about changing the color?" he asked and I nodded. I was definitely going to change the color. Red was way too classic. Too boring.

It was the exact same that Dean had. Well not exactly. We needed to tune it a little bit to make it the same.. I knew how much she loved his car. I only needed to find a nice color.

Sun

I sat down on the ground and opened the tinniest one from the big ones. As soon as I opened it I screamed. I recognized it immediately.

Mom asked "What is it?" and I turned my head around to her with a huge smile. "A cotton candy machine!" I said, screaming totally happily. I read the card although I knew who it was coming from.

'Now you can create your own cotton candy skies. - D'

My heart jumped and I pressed the card against my chest. My love for him grew..