Confusion

Sun

All our jaws dropped and everyone looked at me eyes widened. I was shocked to the core. My heart stopped and all I did was looking at him. I froze and I couldn't look away.. Did he really just call me 'baby' in front of everyone? Why me? Why like this? He was messing with me. The smirk on his face showed me how amused he was by this.

I stood up and gave everyone a death stare.

Then I took a deep breath and walked towards him. I furrowed my eyebrows and he bit his lower lip when he looked down at me. I wanted to punch him because he needed to stop that. He needed to stop making me feel some type of damn way. It was bothering me that I wasn't feeling uncomfortable under his looks.

"Now we know why she wasn't talking about him.." Harper whispered behind me. I didn't mind her and took a step out to the empty hallway. There was only him and I.

I closed the door behind us so they wouldn't eavesdrop on us or see us.

I crossed my arms in front of my chest and he did the same. He was obviously messing with me. I was going to explode and kill him. Who did he think he was? He couldn't just talk to me like that or act like that and he needed to know that.

"Are You crazy?" I asked him through my teeth. He smirked again. "Why?" he asked looking at me like he could do it forever. I sighed. "You can't just walk in and call me baby!" I said shaking my head. He laughed.. and to be honest his laugh was even more handsome than him.. That made me crazy and suddenly I realized that it was really only his physical appearance that was turning me on. Not his personality.

"But you are my baby." he said and tilted his head. He was so stupid.. annoying. How could he act like he's known me for years? Like it was totally okay to call me baby or be so close to me. Only because of our very very short conversation he couldn't think that I was going to tolerate his behavior. Even if he was a year older than me.

I was so angry that I started shaking. "No, I'm not!" I raised my voice and I thought he would get how serious I was.. but suddenly he approached me. He came closer and grabbed my arms.. oh boy.. that smile.. and his touch. I got goosebumps. It was the first time he touched me besides our handshake of course.. and it was so.. good.

He was almost whispering when he said "Kiss me.." with his husky voice. He looked at my lips and my heart started racing. I started breathing faster under my blood pressure.. he wanted me to kiss him.. why? I couldn't do that. I couldn't get weak because he was turning me on. I couldn't kiss him. He wasn't going to be my first kiss and he wasn't going to get me so easily.

So I put my hands on his muscular chest and pushed him away. He let me go and took step backwards. I looked into his face but I couldn't tell what he was feeling. Unfortunately he was stronger than me.. of course he was stronger than me.

He grabbed my wrist and came closer again. His grip was so strong that it hurt.. the sharp pain made me gasp.

No one ever hurt me or did something like that with me. I wasn't used to it.. but I wasn't going to let him harass and assault me.

He came even closer and I noticed how good he was smelling.. I couldn't believe the thoughts that ran through my head..
His grip loosened and I finally started breathing again but I couldn't help but look at his perfect lips.
He kissed my hand looking right into my eyes while I was still totally hypnotized.. I looked at him eyes widened and stopped breathing.
He didn't let my wrist go.. he just interlocked his hand with mine and looked down at me. Whenever he did that I felt like loosing myself.

"You're not pushing me away.. Holding hands on the second day? You're getting hella fast princess.." he said and got me back to reality. Suddenly I wanted to rip his head off again. How could he say that? How could he call me 'princess'? My dad was the only one who was allowed to call me like that. I wanted to punch him for being so outrageous.