Lovely candy

Sun

We were walking near to the beach. It was a large place with a view of the ocean that was a little further away.. I still felt uncomfortable but something in me turned the anxiety into curiosity.. of course I was still anxious... but running away wasn't going to help. That's why I was so upset.. I couldn't understand anything but I was going to wait for him to explain.

Since he was way taller than me I looked up, not moving my head but I knew that he noticed it. As he looked at me, I looked down again. I didn't want to get affected by his eyes again because it happened to me too often.

Dean

Telling her that I already knew everything about her, her family, friends and everything else about her life would've been really really dumb.. I needed to do it in my own way.. That's why I needed to tell her about me instead of asking questions that I knew the answers to. She needed to fall in love with me and I knew that was it going to be very easy.

The way she was acting already told me that she was crushing. I mean who wouldn't be crushing on such a god like me? It took me two days.. she was so simple.. just like every other girl.. but so different at the same time...

Actually she was very cute. Like really cute.. and hot.. she was that kind of girl who had a pure heart and who wasn't worth to hurt.. but I wasn't allowed to fall in love with her. That built a wall around my heart immediately. I didn't really have any feelings so it was hard to say what was going on with me. I just did what I needed to do... And I heard about how special she was.. I wanted to know if these things were true...

And her brother.. god damn I hated him so much.. that annoying bitch always walked around like he is a model or the son of Jesus. I thought I was narcissistic but that boy got on my nerves so damn much.

Just because he was the son of Ethan Dolan... if he would've only known whose son I was..

Sun

As we found a bench we sat down on it. I looked up. The thunders and lightnings were getting harder and stronger with every minute. I wasn't sure if it was clever to sit here instead of going to a warm place. I was sitting really close to him. The bench was a little short.. and I didn't dare to move away... I was afraid to move an inch.

It was getting really cold.

"Are you hungry?" he asked out of nowhere and I looked at him. I wasn't hungry and even if I would've been, I wouldn't have gotten a bite down my throat because of this all.. so I shook my head and looked at the ocean.. so many waves.. they were so strong that they were able to make everyone who would come close to them disappear..

He sighed..

"Are you cold?" he asked me.
"I thought I was going to get to know you." I said looking at him because I wanted him to get to the point. I wanted him to get to the point because I wanted this to be over as fast as possible..

The wind blew trough my hair.
He smiled. "Okay. Just ask me something." he said like he didn't know what he wanted to talk about first. I didn't know what to ask. He looked at the ocean as well and god.. his side profile.. that jaw.. he was distracting me.. I needed to think of something. I had so much that I was asking myself about him but I couldn't even open my mouth.

I got distracted for a while until he looked at me. I came back to reality. "Uh.."

I squeezes my hair behind my ear.

"Why are you here? Like why did you came to this school?" I asked my first question and it seemed really dumb. I was able to ask him anything first and I came with this. I just wanted to make the situation a little bit better and a little less awkward..