Freedom

Y/n

He was standing in his dressing room in front of his mirror.  I wasn't sure if I should be afraid or not. "You need to give me your number." he said running his hand trough his hair which made him seem ever sexier than he already was.

"Uh... I don't.. have my phone with me.." I said a little nervous. I didn't want to make him freak out again and I couldn't tell how pissed he was. He froze. "What do you mean you don't have it with you?" I swallowed. "I actually have nothing with me. My bag was at-"

He took a deep breath totally annoyed like he count believe me.. »Why didn't you tell me that?« he asked and I raised my eyebrows a little surprised and offended.
"Why I-? I thought there's no need to and you don't even care at all! You didn't even give me the chance." I said with open arms.
"Oh my god. I'll buy you a phone. Just shut up."

He made me so mad it was unbelievable. What did he want from me? Why was he going to buy me a phone? What if I was going to cll my friends or the police? And was he trying to say that I was really going to stay longer than I thought?
I looked at the ground.

"When is your birthday?" he asked out of nowhere and I was confused. He was changing the subjects really fast. "Why are you asking" I asked really curiously. its not like he was going to buy me something.

He licked his lips.

"Because I want to fuck you."

My jaw dropped. How could he just say that so easily in my face? Obviously he had some balls. I didn't expect him to be so honest. I was never going to tell him that my birthday was in two months.

That was the first time I would spend my birthday without my mom and friends because I was sure that I wouldn't be able to escape that fast.. I was sure that I didn't even want to escape because being away from mom was good.. even if he would want me to leave I was going to stay somewhere else.. but I didn't want to spend another birthday with fake people and my messed up mother..

Since I wasn't going to tell him I wanted to torture him. "Too bad daddy. I won't let you touch this body until I'm eighteen and don't you dare to think I'll tell you when I'll turn eighteen..« I said crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"We'll see." I smirked. It was a dangerous smirk.
"Yeah.. we'll see.."

I came closer to him and grabbed his hands gently to place them on my butt. Then I whispered in his ear... "...how patient you are...". I told him he couldn't touch me but maybe I was going to give him a taste to make it even harder for him.

He buried his head in my neck quickly pulling me towards him..
"I want to eat you so bad..." I held his face in my hands and chuckled.
"If you would only know what I wanna do with you.." I whispered and suddenly he let my but go and grabbed my throat. He was breathing heavily and looking so mad like he would lose himself...

"Stop teasing me babygirl."

I barely breathe so I put my hand in his arm.
"Daddy..." his grip tightened with my word and he smirked. I gasped. I thought he would kill me. Nobody has ever chocked e before.  »I promise.. I'll do anything you want..«

He slowly let go and I could breath. That actually turned me on. I didn't expect that. "You're a good girl.. too good to do naughty things.." he whispered into my ear and I hated how desperate I was because I felt this desire..

He walked past me and said »I'll be back in a hour. Then I'll drive you to your home and we'll get your stuff.«

My heat stopped because of what he said.. he was going to drive me home.. he was seriously going to do that. It was the perfect opportunity to leave this place but unfortunately I wasn't even sure anymore if I wanted to leave.. if I wanted to go back.. I could tell him to drive me somewhere and act like living there.. then I could run.. I could do anything..