Solving mysteries

Y/n

A week later he was already walking around like nothing has ever happened. He was walking around like always. Straight back, smiling face and killing looks. It seemed like his wounds were healing very fast.

Of course I was trying my best and forcing him to be careful, take it slow and just lay down to rest and take his medications but he started working again and I didn't want him to be overwhelmed.

Sometimes I could see that he was in pain or that he needed to sit down for a few minutes but he was really positive and motivated. I was really happy about that. It made me worry less but of course I was still making sure that he was taking care of himself.

"It's almost 5pm did you take your medications?" I asked him while he was getting ready for his workout. I was mad at him because in my eyes he was already overworking himself. I was afraid that something would happen to him again.

"I did." he answered shortly and wrapped the black bandages around his wrists. He was already in his beast mood so I didn't want to bother him even more. "I'll be downstairs.. be careful." I said and squeezed my hair behind my air.

I turned around and took a step but he grabbed my wrist and turned me around. He was rough. He pulled me closer with one move and furrowed eyebrows. I could feel my heart racing faster with every second..

The way he was looking at me.. he seemed so angry.. like he would eat me any second. He made my body shiver.. his clenched jaw made me nervous an the way he's pulled me even closer so there wouldn't be any space left between us..

"You're not going anywhere babygirl." he whispered with a husky voice that was so deep that I was ready to get lost in it. My knees where already weak and I couldn't resist him when he grabbed my neck and started kissing me roughly like he's missed it more than anything and needed it more than air. I've missed these moments so much...

I didn't wait a minute and wrapped my arms around his neck while kissing him back. It got more intense within a couple of seconds. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

I stopped breathing and I was sure that he couldn't breathe either but it didn't really seem like any of us cared. All I wanted was him because I've missed doing this randomly. We've been so strained and busy with other things and people that we forgot about ourselves.

It always felt like he was there for everyone and forgot to spend time with me but when he was kissing me like this and grabbing my waist with his big hands I was ready to melt away.. it showed me that he didn't forget about me for a second.. he was thinking of me, all the time..

He pushed me against the wall and I could already feel my legs shaking with the heat of his tongue and his hands under my sweater..

"I thought you wanted to workout.." I said totally out of breathe when he pulled my sweater off and I was already half naked. He quickly took off his shirt and my heart skipped a beat. He was always turning me on and making me feel some type of way, no matter for how long we've been married.

"I'll see this as a workout." he said and started kissing me again. This time even harder like he was thirsty for more...

Moon

Although school already started again I didn't go. Missing another day wasn't going to hurt that much. I just needed more time to get myself back together because of what happened and I was still blaming myself but seeing how dad was doing made it feel less pain.

He was getting better and better with everyday. Since he was able to do things on his own again I decided to visit Luna. We didn't talk after that one phone call that made things worse and I couldn't even explain anything to her because I didn't have to energy to. We didn't even text each other these past days and it was bothering me a lot.