A little space

Sun

I knew that this was going to be the most awkward conversation ever because we still didn't talk about everything.. that made things really really awkward between us...

We sat down on the edge of my bed. In silence.. I really had enough of freaking out and screaming at each other. That wasn't going to help us.. it was making everything worse. We only needed to find the right words.

He cleared his throat and I pressured my lips...

"So.. I'm going to meet your boyfriend, huh..?" he asked and I knew that this was really uncomfortable for him too.. It was one of the themes we have never talked about before. That's why it felt like we were two strangers. I nodded.. "Yes.. I still can't believe that it's okay for you.." I said looking down at my hands that were laying in my lap. He sighed. "I'm giving him a chance only because of you.." it sounded like someone else was talking. Not him..

"Do you really want it or are you only doing it because mom convinced you?" I asked and he looked at me after a few seconds.

"I really want that." that was a lie. Definitely.

Ethan

That was a lie. I still wanted to rip his head off for stealing my little girls heart but y/n was right and I needed to chill a little bit. If I would keep telling her to stay away from him, she would only want him more because it was fun to make me go crazy.. And I really didn't wanted to make her run away. If she was really loving someone.. then with my support because I loved her too much to disappoint her or see her sad. That would be too much for my cold heart. She shouldn't feel like running away or staying away from us so she could be with him.

"Look princess.. I thought about it.. and if he really makes you happy.. I don't want to bother and get between you.. you need to figure it out on yourself and make your own experiences.." I looked away because it made me sad how fast she was growing up. She was still so tiny and she was always going to be tiny in my eyes. That she had a boyfriend seemed so unreal to me..

I wasn't sure what type of guy he was that he made her as happy as y/n said but I had to accept it if it was right. If he was going to break her heart or hurt her in any way.. I was going to do things to him that he couldn't even imagine.

"I don't know if you're joking or not.. but this sounds unreal." she said a little confused and overwhelmed. Somehow it hurt that she couldn't believe that I was supporting her.. it showed how difficult and mean I've actually been all the time and I didn't want to make this between us worse.. I wanted it to be like it was back then when she was a little still a kid... "I'm not joking. I really want to meet him." This time I was honest. I wanted to see what he was like.. if he was good enough. If he could protect her and be a real man. I wasn't going to let a little bitch ass use her. I wasn't going to let anybody use her.

"So it's okay for you that I'm dating him?" she asked and I winced. I hated that word. 'Dating'. I hated imagining her 'dating' a boy. That word should've been illegal. "It's not okay for me.. I'll never get used to it.. but I'm trying. I promise." I said and saw how she smiled. That was enough for me. Her smile was all I needed. I could see how happy she was about it.. doing her that little favor wasn't hat bad.

She hugged me and I melted. My little princess...

"I really appreciate that dad!" she said and backed off with her smiling eyes. She was really making me emotional. Just when I wanted to stand up she stopped me. "Wait.. I.. wanted to apologize for being so bratty and disrespectful.. I know that's not me.." she said and looked into my eyes. I knew how hard this was for her and that she was really feeling bad about it.. I wasn't going to make her feel guilty for something.. I already forgot about it.