Trouble everywhere

Sun

I started looking for any documents, pictures, folders or anything else that could be useful. Anything special that gave me at least a little information.

I checked his nightstand in which I only found water, some medication for headache and his charger. He was so clean that it scared me. All in all his whole existence was kinda scary.

I checked his shelves and between the books on them, trying to find any hints but there was nothing so I ran to his desk and checked the drawers. Some of them were locked what made me fucking angry and upset because I had no time to open them or find any keys. There was only some school shit in the ones that weren't locked but I didn't forget to check them too.

I even looked beneath his bed, behind his tv and in his walk-in closet but there was nothing and it made me crazy. He didn't even have any paintings or drawings on his wall that he could hide anything behind.

He was too clean.. that was not good.. he was too neat. He knew exactly what to do.. I was asking myself if he knew what 'messy' even meant. Maybe this wasn't even his real room and just some show room.. or a test..

I could hear things escalating outside. I had time until the noises disappeared.. I had to hurry.

I tried to find any clues or any hints that could lead me to any information like holes in the wall or on the ground that he could hide something in or a secret room like we had or signs or colors or anything that could mean something but it was too clean..

I places my hands on my hips and realized that I was out of breath. Trying to catch my breath I looked at the bookshelves across from me. The possibility that there was a secret room behind it was like.. not existing because it was obvious.. but the books.. the books.. some of them had Roman numerals instead of normal names.

They were wrapped in red leather. They were either some political, historical shit or exactly what I was thinking of and needing.

I rushed and jumped over his bed, not wasting any time. I grabbed the first one and open the first page without hesitating.. I could feel it.

There was an old black and white picture of estimated twenty men with guns and furrowed eyebrows in it. I skipped the page and the huge letter 'M' jumped into my face. What was this? This was some waste of time.

I skipped more pages until I got to the pages that were actually filled because I had this feeling which didn't want to let me go and I needed to follow it.

"1857; family Clement; value; 17.390.190€

1861; murder of famous politician Bernard Nicolas.

1863; purchase of the Guerin Castle.

1867; first flight of the private jet constructed by J. Meldau.

1870; won the case against mafia Laurent.

.

.

."

What the actual fuck.

I skipped more pages, as fast as I could because I knew there was only going to be more of the things they've already achieved and won, which really fucked me up at some point to be honest, I mean I didn't know what dad and his gang already had done and how far his family went back in the history but these things seemed really weird to me to be honest.. kinda scary.

The list seemed endless and the space between the years of ever achievement got shorter and shorter so they went from week to week instead of year to year. I was shocked.. irritated. My hands were already shaking because I was afraid he could be here any second. I couldn't even hear the noises anymore because my head was filled with too many thoughts.