Daddy's little princess

Sun

For the first time in a really long time.. I hugged him again. I didn't even realize how much I missed and needed that. No matter if he never said that he was loving me, I felt safe in his arms and knew that he was loving me. I wished it would've be like this all the time. So easy and soft.. simple.

"You don't need to come down for dinner if you don't want to." he said after I backed off. He tried to smile. I was surprised that he was here and that he was trying to smile because I didn't understand why he was doing this all but I was too tired to show it off. "Thanks dad.." I said.

My stomach started aching with the thought of Dean.

I slowly backed off. I knew he could feel it. That's why it was so risky to get too close to him and that was also why I couldn't complain completely about our distance. Hugging him.. even touching him was a little dangerous because he always knew immediately what I was feeling.. he was going to be disappointed to find out about my mixed feelings. He would be disappointed about how easily I got distracted by him.

"I'll tell Sam to make you a tea and a warm soup." he said but this time he sounded more serious.. just the same old dad. I nodded. He kissed my forehead and left. I took a deep breath and let myself fall again.

I was really confused and all in all I didn't feel good. He made me feel some type of way even tho I didn't want to. I couldn't even understand why I was feeling this type of way. This wasn't me. In that moment in which he looked into my eyes, he hypnotized me with his pretty and shiny blue eyes. I lost the control of my body and brain.. and he found it.

For some reason I felt so weird.. like I knew him. To be honest, I never believed in love at the first sight because it was he most irreversible thing in my eyes.. How could you love someone without even knowing them? How could you trust them and act like you already knew them? That seemed ridiculous to me.

Loving and crushing were two completely different things.

And I was only crushing. Nothing more and I knew it would go away. That was okay. Every girl was crushing at some point and it wasn't a bad thing.. He was really handsome and sexy but there was no need to overact. I was just going to keep it casual and mature and talk to him to see what was going to happen.

My mood swings were going to kill me one day.

Ethan

I rushed back downstairs. Moon and y/n were still sitting around the table. Well Moon was sleeping and y/n was stroking his head. So I rushed towards her and grabbed her wrist to make her stand up and pull her to the room with the fireplace with me just like I did it back in the days..

"What are you doing?" she asked me eyes widened and looking at her wrist in pain. I didn't let it go. My grip tightened because I was blind.

"What is she afraid of?" I asked her breathing heavily. My blood was boiling. She raised her eyebrow. "Who-.. Sun?" she seemed very surprised.

Y/n

His voice was so deep. He was really angry like always when it came to Sun. I knew he just wanted to protect her and be there for her but he needed to tell me what was going on first so I could understand him.

He nodded, clenching his jaw. "What are you actually talking about?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.. His grip tightened again and this time I thought my wrist was going to turn blue.

"What happened?" he asked me with a deeper voice than before. He was too confusing. "What is Sun afraid of?" he repeated. I swallowed. I couldn't understand anything. "I don't know! She didn't tell me about anything." I answered and he approached me.