The call

Ethan

After a while our heartbeats calmed down and we were really tired. She was laying on me with her arms around me and I had my arms around her. I kissed her forehead and stroke her head.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you.." I pulled herself closer to myself even tho that wasn't really possible. "It's okay.. I can't complain about the way it felt..."

I stroke her back gentlefolks withy my fingers. She was so calm and so soft I never wanted to let her go again. It was worth the wait because it was the best feeling ever.. 

I was so damn relieved and happy because I could finally do it with her whenever I wanted it. I could give her my love whenever I wanted to..

We fell asleep and as I woke up she was already awake. She had my shirt on and I loved it when she was wearing my clothes. Her being the first thing to see when I woke up. was all I wanted.
"Good morning daddy!" she said totally motivated while she was combing her hair. "Good morning babygirl.." I yawned and buried my face in the pillows.. they were smelling just like her..
"Why are you already awake?" I asked her rubbing my eyes.

Y/n

I sat down next to him and began to play with his hair which was still messy. "I couldn't sleep..." he raised a brow at me. "You sure that everything is alright? Did I..?" I interrupted him. "No, no, no! Don't worry! Everything's great! I did sleep. I just can't get enough of it or stop thinking of you..." I laid down on his chest and listened to his heartbeat.
"I hope you liked your birthday and the presents.." he said and I blushed. I sat up again and looked at him. "Of course I did." I said and he smiled softly.

"You can't imagine how bad I want to spend the day with you but I have a meeting.. I have so much to do.. there's so much that needs to get done.." he said and he seemed really stressed and annoyed about it.
"I'll be waiting here for you." I hated that he had to leave after such a great night because I wanted to cuddle with him. After last night I didn't want to leave his side. He got me addicted and I hated that he had to leave but there was nothing to do about it so I wanted to keep him happy and motivated. He shouldn't think about me during his meetings.

So I gave him a kiss and he stood up. He got ready while I was watching him.. He wore a suit and goddamn was he looking good in it. He literally made me drip. he was looking incredibly good in suits. 
We walked down together and I opened the door for him while he fixed his sleeves.

"Don't forget anything and be safe!" I said and tiptoed to give him a kiss. When he left I heard the girls in the kitchen so I decided to join them still thinking about last night and how he made me feel

Ethan

We decided to do the meeting at a secret, fancy breakfast club. As I arrived, the boys were already waiting for me. After I sat down and they greeted me and I could see the curiosity in their face. They couldn't wait to ask me a question. "How was her birthday?" Jason was the one who opened the subject with a smirk. 

I looked at the table and smiled. then I looked at him and said "Sshh.." also with a smirk. Josh gave me a fist bump laughing.. "That's good but we need to talk about KCG" James said really serious and worried.

I clenched my jaw. "Any news?" I asked with a raised brow. I couldn't stand hearing these three letters because they made me aggressive as hell.
"No news. Only threats."

I was so pissed about this whole situation. Some bastard was threatening us with stealing my girl in a completely different way than these high school boys knew it and I didn't even know who he was.. "I swear if they wouldn't involve y/n then I wouldn't even care... but I want to fuck them up.. like really bad.." I saw clenching my fists. "How does it come that none of us could find out where they are?" I asked getting even angrier.. We knew who they are but we didn't know where they were based, who their leader was or what their next step was going to be.
"It's not that easy.. if we would have a clue or a number or anything else.."