Hope (END)

Sun

"Look! Daddy is home!"

I waved at Dean who came through the back door, right towards us.

"My princess! And my queen.." he said with a huge smile when he reached us. He bent down and picked Hope up. "How are my favorite girls doing?" he asked and kissed her head.

"We're good! Played a little with the water.." I answered, looking at them both. I couldn't help but smile when I saw how they looked at each other.

"Daddy, the water is cold!" she said eyes widened, shaking and holding tighter on the blanket that I brought earlier and wrapped her into.

"Really? Be careful before you catch a cold." he said, totally interested, and covered her head with the edge of the blanket because her hair was still a little wet. I had to laugh.

"It's too warm to catch a cold. The sun will handle that." I said and he looked at me with a soft, playful smirk. "Yeah.. the Sun will handle that." he said and leaned in to kiss me.

We were sitting by the pool, on our soft towels. A few toys of Hope were laying around. It was a beautiful.. hot summer day.

Hope was our four years old daughter.

She got my bright, blonde hair but Dean's big blue eyes.

She was so tiny, lovely and pretty.. she was our everything. We loved her more than anything. And we still loved each other the same.. he still looked at me the same way he always used to and made me travel back in time like that to our teenage days.

It's been exactly nine years since I left my parents house with him. Since our last conversation..

Nine years that changed everything..

I didn't talk to them.. not even once. I didn't see them once. But I remembered our last words very well. I built my future without them.. successfully.

After we left, nine years ago, Dean handled everything so well and so patiently that everything went better than we thought. Of course we struggled at first and had our problems but we solved them all.

He made sure that we both graduated on other schools, got married, went to college, bought our own house and home at the same time. Nothing would've been possible without him. I wouldn't have survived without him.

He didn't break any of his promises. He never let me down. He was always there for me and he was so patient.. I thanked god every day for his existence. He was the only one who was able to make me happy through this hard time.. he made me stronger. I was stronger than ever. Just because of him.

I grew with him. Because of him. I changed a lot.. and so did he. We both went to therapy for like more than three years to get through it without any scars. We gave our best and the outcome was better than what we thought we deserved.

Two years after I left my parents Moon found a way to contact me. I couldn't make it. I always thought about contacting him and talking to him but I never had the guts to.. I always thought he was mad at me. I always thought he was hating me for what I have done. I thought he never wanted to see me again.. I thought he already forgot me and didn't care about me..

But I remembered how we cried when we saw each other for the first time after two years. We cried so much that I thought we were never going to stop.. and we talked. We talked so much like we've never done before.

I thought he was also mad at Dean.. but he wasn't mad at any of us.

He listened to us and looked at us.. and told us how proud he was. He complimented us and told us how much he loved us.. he told us how independent we were and that we were doing great.. that he knew we were going to make it but not this good.. that made me cry again.