Playing with fire

Luna

I was nervous.. he said his parents weren't at home. That made me feel less nervous but getting to know his sister like this felt awkward. I wished we could've met under different circumstances.

I felt so insecure when I looked at her and how beautiful she was, although she was only wearing an oversized sweater. Her blonde hair was a little messed up and her juicy lips were so plump that I could be staring at them forever.

Her skin was so smooth and tanned, she looked like god created her with extra love. I was always admiring her in school.. Her boyfriend was sitting at the table, looking at us.

Streaks of his curly black hair fell on his forehead and his blue eyes looked sick. In a good way of course. He was also wearing a black sweater and black sweatpants. They looked like a power couple.

I felt like an awkward creep..

Sun

She was so cute. Her cute little nose and her big eyes... that skin.. she looked like a doll. Like a cute young doll.

"I'd like to introduce Luna to you.. she's my girlfriend." he said and my jaw dropped even harder. I couldn't hold my smile back.

"She-.. wha-.. Luna! Welcome!" I said skipping my confusion and walked towards her. I hugged her tightly and she hugged me back carefully like she would be afraid of squeezing me too hard.

Moon scratched his head like he would be embarrassed. Honestly, if he was embarrassed of introducing her then he was going to get slapped by me because I already liked her more than I liked Skylar and Skylar was a bitch. Luna was.. sympathetic from the first second on. The huge difference between them was obvious.

She was shy and nervous.. she was so young and so sweet..

Dean stood up and shook her hand with a soft smile. I checked her up from head to toes, hoping she wouldn't feel uncomfortable but I needed to because I wasn't going to allow another girl to break my brothers heart.

"I'm Sun and Dean is my boyfriend." I said pointing at him. She looked like she was afraid that we were going to eat her. I guessed I exaggerated with my looks.

"Alright we're going to my room." Moon said grabbing her shoulders and turning her around, making obvious that he didn't want her to talk to us, as if we would ruin it or something. I was sure that it was just difficult for him to introduce another girl to his family after what happened.

"Don't you even dare to walk past my room." he whispered totally aggressively. I looked at him. eyes widened, until he disappeared.

I hoped he wasn't going to do what I was thinking of or that she was one of these girls who were quiet but actually freaky because she seemed really young and not like a person who he should take advantage of.

I looked at Dean and he shrugged, smirking.

***

Luna

I woke up in his arms. He was hugging me tightly. It was so warm and comfortable.. I never wanted to leave this place. He was smelling really good and his sheets were soft.. When I looked up at him, I saw that he was still sleeping and he looked so god damn beautiful.. I've never been more amazed by somebody. He looked like a masterpiece.. a masterpiece with furrowed eyebrows.

This felt like a huge deja-vu and that made me smile.

Before I had the chance to wake him up -although I didn't want to because he was sleeping so peacefully- he slowly opened his eyes and smiled when he saw me. I had to smile too and I wanted to say something but he was faster.