Bombs

Sun

Grandma came over the next day and of course I was still so happy that I didn't stop smiling at all. My face was frozen with a smile. I felt as comfortable as I've never done before.

She brought me some flowers and a present too. I told her that there was no need for that but she insisted in giving me them and after that we had a nice breakfast together. It was a good Saturday morning, although mom was still acting weird all the time. I guessed I was never going to find out about what happened between them.

Dad was in his office with the team. The thing with their mission was getting more and more serious and intense so they had to work more and I was always so curious what it was about but I knew he also wasn't going to tell me about it.

I knew he was never going to tell me anything like he was telling Moon but that didn't matter anymore because I had Dean and he was a part of this family so he was enough for me and I didn't feel the need to know more anymore. Nobody was making problems anymore and I was totally fine with the situation.

Dean

I decided to empty dad's office. I didn't really enter it since he died. Since he made everything wrong and got killed by who he was so obsessed with. It was not like I couldn't make it... I just totally forgot about it and didn't care. I always walked past it as if it would be totally normal..

He was so obsessed with her and her family that I couldn't understand it. He was sick. Remembering it all made me crazy and thinking about how I could be bad for Sun sometimes made me even crazier.

There were so many thoughts going through my head that were really killing me sometimes and I was never going to tell her anything.

I threw so much away... so much personal stuff.. So many unnecessary papers and folders that weren't worth anything. They were useless. I read everything. I worked myself though the third shelve and when it came to the fourth I found more interesting stuff.

I found folders about other gang leaders and important people. I found folders about things that could destroy people's lives.

Unfortunately I didn't know each person personally so I wasn't sure if they would be worth anything. I only knew a few and I wasn't going to start something. I was too afraid of losing Sun with this. I didn't even feel the need to threaten someone. I wasn't like him.

Dad was working so neat with so many details.. it was crazy. He wrote everything down and saved everything. He literally knew everything about everyone. He was so clever and crazy... Sadly he wasn't strong enough to win against these people because he was too obsessed with other things...

I put them on his desk and found another folder.. My jaw dropped when I read what he wrote onto it. 'Ethan Dolan. EGDS'.

I opened the folder immediately and that damn folder was so thick and heavy. The things I read literally scared me and made my heart drop to my ass, jump to my head and back on its right place again.

I couldn't believe my own eyes. He was so fucking obsessed and literally craved every mistake of his. Some of the papers were handwritten, others were printed out, pictures, CDs other things that even had the stamp of the local police department and hair.. a streak of hair.. it wasn't really blonde.. but it also wasn't really brown..

For a second my heart stopped because I thought it was Sun's but after looking closely I was sure it wasn't hers. If it would've been hers I would've gotten that fucker out of his grave and killed him again.

I put the folders into a huge box where they all would fit in. I already knew what I was going to do with them.

I couldn't take care of them. If these things would get in the wrong hands then each of these people would be so fucked that it couldn't even be explained.