Charlie and Josh

Ethan

I've never seen her happier and I was ready to give anything to keep her that happy forever.
She didn't get off me so I had to carry her inside. She stopped crying but her she didn't loosen her grip even a little bit.

"Are you thinking about getting off me?" I asked her laughing.

"No.." she murmured, burying her head in my neck. "If I would've known that I can make you that happy with just asking you to marry me.. then I would've done it earlier.." I said stroking her back and her grip tightened. I noticed that even mentioning it got her happy.. so I carried her up to the bedroom and then she finally got off me because we had to take our wet and cold clothes off.

She looked at me and I could see how much it already changed her. She seemed so happy, emotional and mature..

I never thought that I was going to get married one day.. I never wanted to. I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life alone with my gang and some random hoes but when I saw her I just knew that someone was going to change.. something in my life and something inside of me. I wasn't regretting anything I did until that moment. I wasn't going to take a step back.

She put her clothes off and so did I.. then I grabbed her waist and leaned my forehead against hers. Her cute smile made my heart beat faster.. "When is it going to happen? When am I going to carry your surname?" she asked quietly.. I smiled and answered "If I could I would marry you right now.. but I#m not going to marry you silently.. the preparations will take a while but not too much.."
She bit her lower lip in happiness. "I hope so.." she said and wrapped her arms around my neck to hug me tightly. "I love you.." she whispered and I whispered the same back.

Unfortunately this beautiful moments got cut off because of our ringing phones. They rang at the same time what confused us but we still answered. It was Josh who was calling me.

Honestly I was really excited and nervous at the same time because I was going to tell him about this all. I never thought it would feel like this.. I never thought I would have butterflies in my stomach.. that was so weird..

Y/n

Charlie called me and she said she wanted to come over because she needed to tell me something and I was actually glad about it because I needed to tell her something too.. I wanted to share this with her as fast as possible because it was the best thing that has ever happened to me. I was so happy like I couldn't explain. It felt like I was going to explode but instead of blood, glitter and light was going to come out of my body.

I never thought that I was get married at such a young age or et married at all because I never thought about it and maybe it was too early but I wanted it more than anything else and I wasn't going to take a step back.

Me heart was racing when I hung up.. "Josh is going to come over." he said. I looked at him a little confused. "Charlie is going to come over too... what a weird coincidence, it's like they already know about it.." I said and he looked as confused as me. But then he shrugged and so did I.

We got dresses comfortably and walked down together when he heard the doorbell ring. Even tho my arms and legs were moving in reality I was somewhere else with my head. All I could think about was us.. getting married. That thought was insane and the euphoria it gave me was even more insane.

Ethan opened the door and my I looked even more confused than earlier when I saw that Josh and Charlie arrived at the same time. They were standing next to each other awkwardly. I only hoped that she wasn't feeling uncomfortable but I also knew that there was something she wanted to tell me.. something huge. I grabbed Charlie's hand and pulled her to the kitchen immediately.. Ethan went to his office with Josh.