Can't hate you

Y/n

Even if I was mad at him, I tried to show it off. He shouldn't know how hard he hit me with this even if he was just playing. I crossed my arms in front of my chest and began to breathe faster even tho I didn't want to..

"And? How did it feel? Did she please you?"
He bit his lower lip like he was still dreaming about it.

"If you would only know.. but oh.. sorry.. you have to wait till you're eighteen."

I took a deep breath trying to stay calm.

"And you really couldn't wait for me?" I was so damn pissed.

"What can I say. I'm a guy so.. no." he said shrugging.
"Hah!" I laughed showing how sarcastic I was.
"I mean.. you're still a baby you know?" my jaw dropped at what he said.
"Little babygirl'" he said tapping on my nose.
"Oh I'm a baby?" I asked, then I saw Stella coming down.

She was running her hand trough her messy hair. As she was standing next to him and smirking at him I couldn't take it anymore and finally knew what I should do to show him he couldn't mess with me. I ran upstairs and took the baseball bat out of his office which I saw during the meetings.

Then I rushed back downstairs and said "Oh daddy you think that I'm a baby? I'll show you who the baby is!"

I ran out and looked for her car. They both followed me very fast.

As I found it I climbed on it without thinking about it. It was so obvious. A pink Jeep. So ugly and cheesy. I was breathing really fast and pissed.

"Would a baby do that?" I hit her windshield with the baseball bat and it shattered into a million pieces. I jumped on it and broke it until there was no glass at all.. She screamed and hid behind him. That made me more angry so I screamed too. I jumped back onto the ground and destroyed her lights. I kicked her mirrors away. There was glass everywhere and I felt so good.

"DO SOMETHING!" she screamed at Ethan but he was watching me totally enjoying what I was doing. I took a deep breath and walked past her saying "Good luck by driving at night without lights." like that would be the only problem about her car. "YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT A CRAZY GIRL DESTROYING MY CAR!" I heard her scream at him when I went inside and smiled. I knew it.. I enjoyed it and put the baseball bat back to its place.

I took a deep breath.
After I wanted to go back downstairs I saw Ethan coming upstairs.
He looked very angry but I didn't mind.

"Backyard. In five minutes." I lifted my chin and walked straight past him, trough the kitchen out to the backyard. I sat down and he came right after me this time wearing his clothes..
He looked at me very disappointed and upset what made me wonder because he seemed like he was enjoying it.. He crossed his arms in front of his chest and I looked at the ground like a little kid who was going to be punished even tho I had to laugh.

He said nothing and I just heard how he laughed. I looked up immediately.
"What is so funny?" I asked shrugging. He sat down so I sat down next to him and he leaned back. "I knew you were jealous." that confused me.

"What do you mean you knew it? I'm definitely not jealous!"

He smirked.

"Come on."

"I only did it because you called me a baby."

"I just want you to know that I'll never sleep in that bed again! Never!" I added quickly and I leaned back too.
He looked at me.

"I hate you." I said and he laughed.

"We both know that this isn't true!"

"It is! You.. you just did.. ew! With her? She wasn't even pretty or something she.. how could you? I really would've understood it if she would've been pretty!"