Years and Years

Y/n

It's been years.. so many years filled with love, happiness, hope and joy. I had everything that I always wanted and everything that I couldn't even imagine. I was living a life that was so interesting and so different that I never imagined it would take these turns. Some things that happened were really stressing, dangerous and life changing but I didn't regret any of my decisions.

(A/N: so sorry, I lost the picture of Sun:(((

(A/N: so sorry, I lost the picture of Sun:(((..)

Moon and Sun grew up very well to amazing teenagers. We raised them with all our hearts, all our love, we gave them strength and happiness. We did or best to teach them to be respectful, strong, aspiring, inspiring and free. They were all I ever dreamed about and all I needed.. just like I always imagined. I never knew that such a strong love as this would even exist.

When we come to Ethan... I loved him more and more with everyday. Although he was really busy the most time he did everything for his family. Sun got everything she wanted from shoes to make-up and other things. She was the most popular girl on her school and the cheerleader captain. I was glad that she was because she had many friends and hobbies. She was fighting for her dreams, she was so hardworking and so sympathetic that everybody was loving her. I was so proud of her.

Moon was the most popular boy on his school. Well they were going to the same school, that meant they were literally taking over. Ethan bought him his dream cars and made sure to turn him into a beast just like himself.. he was so handsome and the dream of every girl in his school. Just like Ethan. He got him into the gang and they were practicing, working, planning and going on missions together.

To be honest I was still scared that something would happen to them because it was so risky and dangerous but I trusted them and I already told Ethan that I would kill him if something would happen to Moon. The same with Sun..

She was sixteen and he was seventeen. Our life went pretty well.. everything was perfect. The kids were going to school, Ethan was doing what he was always doing and I was raising my kids, going out with Charlie and just living my life. I was completely fine with that. Being a mom and living for my family was all I wanted.

Ethan told me he that he wouldn't want me to work or do anything that would distract him from our family. He wanted me to take care of the kids so I could be there for them all the time and it was really important. But it's not like I did nothing. I started writing after I realized that I had that talent and even published a book under a secret name but that's another story. Of course our life was very dangerous. I couldn't be a famous writer and give autograph hours. We needed to be careful.

Moon wasn't allowed to tell anyone about the gang.. neither was Sun.. nor was I. We were keeping our secrets very good. Our life was seemed pleasing and perfect for ourselves but of course we had our problems too..

It was a very nice and warm day. Sam and I were cooking Sun's favorite food. A few maids left after we got married because things changed and we were a family. Sam was going to stay permanently but Charlotte and Miranda were only going to come when we would need them..