Fake friends

Sun

After they left, I called Dean. He texted me during dinner, but I couldn't text back so I wanted to call him. I explained him that dad's team came over, and that I was really tired, but couldn't stop thinking about him,and wishing I could be with him. He said that he was wishing the same..

Josh

"Sun is such a beautiful young woman.", Charlie said, when we were driving home. I could barely listen to her because I was thinking of something else.. well not something completely else.. but close enough..

She really was a beautiful, young woman.. that was dangerous enough.. I clenched my jaw again, and grabbed the wheel even tighter. I couldn't forget the way, Jason looked at her. The only thing that was left, was a whistle. I wasn't going to tell Ethan anything.. at least not yet.

I didn't want to start an argument or a fight, between anybody, when I wasn't really sure about Jason's intentions yet. But it was still fucking me up. Even the thought of it, made me feel sick.

Y/n

I was sitting on the couch, staring at the black screen of the tv, thinking about how I was going to fix this all, or at least hold it together, when Ethan joined me.

Sun already went to sleep, and Moon wasn't even home yet, but he told me that he would come back right in time. He seemed tired. "What is my queen thinking about again?", he asked, with a soft smile. I approached him and, hugged him, burying my face into his neck, I said "Nothing my king should worry about."

He took a deep breath, and put his hands on my back. I closed my eyes because I wanted that moment to last forever. When I backed off, he pulled me closer again..

"Don't.. I missed you.." he said..

He held my face in his hands, and leaned his forehead against mine. I melted.. I've missed him too, although I was seeing him everyday.. maybe I've missed this..

He kissed me, and ran his hand through my hair.. I gasped "Sun is upstairs..", I said warning him.. "Means I have to send her and Moon out more often.", he whispered.. I looked straight into his eyes. He was serious.

He slowly stood up, and took my hand. I stood up as well, and we went upstairs together..

"That we're not alone tonight, doesn't mean that I can't love you..", he said, when we entered our room, and I had to chuckle.

I thanked god for every second that he allowed me to spend with Ethan.

***

Sun

We had another meeting, with the team, in the morning. Coach said, that we were going to have two new players, and that the next game wasn't that far away, and that our enemies would be really strong this time. I already knew, that we were still going to win.

The new players were really good. That meant, it was pretty impossible to beat us. The next game was already in two weeks, and this time I wasn't going to be lazy, or waste my time. I was going to plan, and create earlier. If everything was going to work out, then it was going to be amazing. I hoped so bad that dad was telling me the truth, when he said he'd come to every game because I already got used to it.

Moon

We decided to skip school with Skylar, so we were laying on a field, somewhere far away from school. I looked at her, and she looked at me. I loved looking into her eyes. They literally hypnotized me. I furrowed my eyebrows because I didn't get how someone could be so beautiful, and so different. She wasn't that different at all, but enough to make me feel this way.