Yellow Shirt

Hey guys! I had a good day today. Was y'alls day good? Hopefully it was. I guess I'll get into it.

Grandparents House

So, today I went down to my grandparents house about an hour away and most of "the littles" as we call them were there. I was really excited about that because I haven't been there when Layken was there in a while, but she was there this time. I got a big huge and we pulled up at the same time as her and she rolled the window down and yells, "Natawie!!" It was so sweet and cute. As soon as she got out of the car she ran to me and gave me a big hug. I love her. She's so cute. Eli was acting up again but that's basically a given at this point. The food was so good and I loved it. It wasn't the healthiest food ever but as my grandpa says all the time, "What you eat on Sunday won't hurt you." That basically means you can eat bad one day of the week but eat good the rest of the week and it won't hurt you. I guess that's kinda true. I gave a bunch of old books to Abby because she starts teaching third graders this upcoming school year and she needs some books. I gave her some good ones. Speaking of books, I made a bookstagram. I guess I'll shout it out because why not. It's @natsthereader on instagram. Go check it out if you want.

Random Points

I went to a thing for volunteering for vbs tonight. It was fun. Autumn was there. Hi Autumn!

I had to take an emergency trip to Target to go get a yellow shirt, because for those of you who haven't been to vbs, there is a specific color you have to wear each day and I didn't have a yellow shirt. It's super cute. I might put an ootd on insta stories it's so cute.

Hopefully I get assigned something fun for vbs.

Mj's back!!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyy!!!! It's been so long!!! We need to do something! Text me Mj.

I started reading Dear Martin and it's so good! I love it already!

Daily Overview

9/10

I've been consistently giving my days 9/10 recently. That's a good thing. Seeing the littles was good and getting that cute yellow shirt was good too.

Bye <3