Welcome Back

So, today wasn't an official day of school per say but I did have to be at school for a full school day worth of time. I guess I'll overview things.

Meeting People

I talked to a lot of different people. Mostly some Holy Souls girls and a few IC kids. They all seemed nice. I'm going to try to make an effort to talk to people tomorrow and invite people to sit with us and get peoples numbers and stuff. Hopefully it all goes well. I meet one girl names Sophia from Holy Souls. She was funny and seemed nice. I'm gonna try to become friends with a bunch of the Harmony Belles people because they all seemed nice and fun. Hopefully some of the girls that don't know many people are open to being my friend. I'm just hoping I meet and talk to a few people. The mount people seemed very chill and nice. The teachers where nice and seemed helpful. A few I can tell already aren't going to be my favorites, but oh well.

Classes

Thank god I somewhat learned my way around the school and know where hallways and stuff are so I can figure out where I'm going tomorrow relatively easily. Hopefully at least. I'm so excited for Ap Human Geography and Honors English and Harmony Belles. I also can't wait to join clubs, because the idea of clubs is just so fun to me. I would like to run for office, but as a freshman I don't feel comfortable doing that yet. I feel like I maybe could do it as a Sophomore or Junior. Probably not class President though. I'd rather be vp or treasurer than pres. I know I couldn't be pres as a Senior because your basically stuck being the president for the rest of your life, so you have to go to all of the reunions and all of that stuff and be the class president. That's to much for me. I'm thinking about doing the play too because theater has always interested me. Ugh. I don't know. I think I'm overly excited about clubs. It sucks we didn't get our computers today. Hopefully they have them soon.

Random Points

Lockers are actually not that hard to open.

I actually can't wait for tomorrow. Rip me though. We have to go to mass. ;-;

Daily Overview

10/10

I'm so hyped for what's to come and new friends and a fresh start and everything.

Bye <3