Pain and Excitement

I Take It Back

A couple days ago I said some stuff I didn't mean. I said that you were as bad as crusty. I brought up old drama that was over with and took a side on it that I don't even agree with. Sorry crusty. I didn't mean that you were bad. I honestly don't know why I wrote that. These are different situations. I'm sorry to anyone that was mad about what I said. And, wait you don't have a name, your name shall be tiny. Tiny, thank you for making me realize what I did. Thank you. And I'm sorry I was rude.

To Crusty

Your life seems so interesting and fun. I'm glad you found some friends that like you and don't argue with you all the time. Your having a good junior high experience and I'm happy for you.

Computer

Today in computer, I sat next to a kid. Well that sentence was dumb. I don't want to say his name. If you were there you know who. I sat next to him and he told the kid next to him who he had a crush on. I heard the entire thing and I thought I heard one of my friend's names. I think her nickname was cinnamon roll. I don't know if that is genuinely what they said or it was even the same girl or another one with the same name. Just saying that's what I heard, it's not a complete fact for sure. I'm not entirely positive that is what I heard, because he was pretty quiet.

My Body Is In PAIN

Oh. My. God. Everything Hurts. I was forced by my mother to eat before soccer practice. I cannot ever eat before soccer, because my stomach will start to hurt so bad. It's weird but true. Omg do y'all remember those books!! Ok, back to the point. My mom made me eat before soccer and now my stomach is killing me. Also, my knees are probably gonna be bruised up, my throat is screaming at me for inhaling so much pollen, and my head hurts. Ok, so maybe one of those things was there before soccer practice, but that's besides the point. Life lesson kids, never eat before soccer practice.

So Many Quizzes

I think we have three quizzes tomorrow. Tomorrow is a Friday. I'm gonna die. We have a science quiz, a math quiz, and a lit quiz. I don't think many people know about the math quiz. She never tells us about them, she just writes them in a very far off corner of the board.

Graduation Hype

Only a couple more weeks of our awful math teacher, shack daddy, a second religion class, and homework. I can't wait for graduation. I genuinely am so over this school at this point. I just need to get out of it. I feel so confined to the people around me and the teachers. I just need something new, because I feel like something different would make a huge difference in my life right now. I think that's why I'm so excited for high school. It's a new place, with new people with new teachers, and hopefully new friends. We've had the same teachers for two years now. Eventually you kinda get annoyed with all of them. Besides our Lit and History teachers. They are fun.

Daily Overview

Rating 7/10

There want much special about today. We didn't do much. Thank god tomorrow is early out. Also, thank god for gum. Gum gets me through the end of the day. That and YouTube. Netflix too occasionally.

Bye <3