Ugly Hat Lady

Rexfest

Rexfest was fun. We got yelled at by a lady in an ugly hat and scolded by a priest. Apparently we were "blocking the slide" from a little kid going down it while we were on the playground equipment and we were "to old" to be there in the first place. Well that's what the ugly hat lady thought, so she decided to yell at as very loudly and very obnoxiously to get off the playground equipment. Being the decent human beings that we kinda are, we got off and proceeded to complain about her while sitting on the wood chips. Then, Mj sees that Monsignor was walking over to us. She said we should leave, but I said no. I should've listened to mj. Monsignor walked over pointed at Macy, Tasha (who didn't do anything and wasn't even there when we were yelled at) and I. He then tells us that the ugly hat lady took pictures of us and complained to him about us "disturbing the little kids". He told us he "expected better" or whatever I stoped listen after the pictures part. Then I was pissed. This lady does realize that taking a picture of a minor without them knowing and without their consent is illegal right? Also, the snow cones made me sad. It was basically just ice with watered down food dye that they passed off as the flavoring. It was still fun though.

Purple Cow

After Rexfest, we decided to go to purple cow. We went to the one by the Barnes and Nobles. I basically just drank a milkshake and ate French fries. It was super fun jut sitting and laughing around the booth. It's moments like that when I realize how much I really love my friends. Love you guys.

Barnes and Nobles

After finishing up our food, Sophia, Mj, Stephanie, and I went across the street to the Barnes and Nobles. That store is my happy place. I love it. Even though I went their yesterday, I still bought almost a hundred dollars worth of books. It was my own money though, so my mom can't completely kill me. All she can do is be disappointed.

Daily Overview

10/10

Today was so amazing. I truly think I have found my real friends. The ones that care about me and love me. Love you guys!!!

Bye <3