Tamales

So, I didn't post last night. Again. Sorry about that. I swear tonight I will get the chapter up.

The Morning

In the morning, I felt completely fine. I mean, I didn't have an appetite, but I wasn't cramping, so I felt good. We went to the Halmark(is that how you spell it) store to get cards for Father's Day and we even got a backpack for me. That's when things started to go down hill. Walking around is not very good for me right now, because I makes the cramps get worse, so pacing around a store and then going to Kroger probably wasn't the best move. I quickly started feeling like I was gonna throw up, which means I will in a couple hours.

Deax

So, for dinner we went to Deax(a steakhouse downtown) which, obviously wasn't going to be very good for me. The food took forever to arrive and when it did, I felt to awful to eat anything. I eventually got to the point where I knew I was gonna throw up, so I told my mom. She went with me and held my hair back. I threw up in the restaurant. Luckily it was in the toilet though. When we came back, everyone basically ran out of the restaurant. I felt awful. I felt like I had ruined Father's Day.

Random Points

I threw up again at 2 am.

The 3rd time didn't taste bad at all and it was really weird.

I'm sad, because I didn't get to eat the tamales.

My family has been through financial problems and we're actually going through some right now, so please don't say that we haven't struggled financially, because we have.

Daily Overview

4/10

It was awful. I felt awful and I still feel awful. I'll probably have to go to the doctor again on Monday.

Bye <3