Dallas

Today has been awful. So many awful things happened today that I can separate them into sections like I normally do.

Jane The Virgin

(SPOILERS AHEAD SO IF YOUR NOT ON SEASON 3 THEN SKIP THIS!!!) So, the one thing that I didn't want to happen on Jane the Virgin happened. Micheal and Jane got married. I know their in love, but I like Rafael so much better. The wedding was really pretty though. I mean, Bruno Mars was there. I'm still pretty sad that she choose Micheal over Rafael who not only has a lot of money and can support Mateo's future but is also Mateo's father. Also, Xo got pregnant with the arch enemy of Rogelio's baby and had an abortion and I'm sad because I really wanted her to keep it and raise it with Rogelio because he wanted kids even though she didn't.

Dallas

So apparently, I'm leaving for Dallas on Wednesday and I'm coming back on Sunday. My cousin leaves on Sunday. So, yesterday I wasn't in a place where I could share this, but my cousin came out to her parents and they are kicking her out. She leaves for Arizona on Sunday. God, I encouraged her to come out to them and I ruined her life. I feel awful. I feel like I'm somehow responsible for it and I know I am. I ruined a girl who is practically a sister to me's life. Anyways, I'm leaving for Dallas and I think it's because my parents want me to be away from her. I hate people. Why did the world have to do this to such an amazing girl. God, if she got this then maybe I deserve to die. God, I need to stop. Like right now. But I can't. I'm spiraling.

Yelling

Also, my parents keep yelling and I have to try to calm them down but I can't even do that. I'm useless.

Daily Overview

0/10

Today has been awful. I have a feeling it will continue to be awful.

Bye <3