Sqeesa.Slime

Parents Return

I just got home from picking my parents up at the airport. I missed them a lot. I missed sleeping in my own bed. I'm glad they are back now. Now things can go back to the normal routine. The normal routine isn't that great, but it's something.

Squeesa Slime

Today, I watched the entire live of a slime account on Instagram called squeesa.slime. She is such a nice and genuine person. She is definitely my favorite slimer. She is nice and cares about her followers. Plus, she is very pretty. She hasn't done a face reveal yet, but I'm the live we saw the top of her head. Her eyebrows are perfect, I swear. I'm glad that the Instagram slime community has someone like her a part of it. She definitely is great. Go follow her!

Feels Like Saturday

The entire day today felt like a boring Saturday. I didn't get much done. I need to write for Life Be Gone. I was planning on writing the episode today, but I didn't write any of it. I feel like such a lazy person. I procrastinated it so much that I didn't even do it. I should do it after this. Yeah, I'll do that.

Behind

I'm about a week behind on YouTube videos and I don't have any time to catch up. I have a really busy day tomorrow and Sunday is Easter. I don't know when I will catch up at this point.

Daily Overview

Rating 8/10

Talking to Squeesa.slime definitely improved this day a lot. It made me feel genuinely happy  for the first time in the past couple of days. It's not that I was having a funk the past couple of days, they just haven't been very good. I haven't been genuinely happy. Today though, Squeesa made me happy. That's good. An emotion other than anger or sadness or just complete nothing is good.

Bye <3