Effortlessly Awesome

Soccer Game

I'm actually proud of myself. We had a soccer game today and I played the best I have in a while. I got to play practically the entire time and I did amazing. If I keep this up, mount would be crazy not to pick me to play for them. Yes, the team wasn't amazing, but we were about evenly matched I'd say. I was genuinely extremely happy and proud of myself. This game was amazing and it proved a lot to not just my coach, but to me as well. It proved that I am better than I tend to think I am. I've gotten better with things lately and I feel like if I put a lot of energy into my weak points this summer, I'll be amazing. Hopefully I make it on the team at mount. I can't wait for the next time I get to play.

Wind

Y'all. It's so cold outside. At the game, I was literally freezing. The wind made everything so difficult. I still played good though. But seriously, avoid going outside. It's colder than it ever got this winter outside right now. Also it's April so this doesn't make much sense but it's still cold. It sucks but it's fine I guess. It's not like I could change the weather.

Post-Sleepover

I had so much fun. I ate the most awful food that I could have possibly eaten for my diet, I talked to my friends about some stuff that wasn't to deep but was still personal, and I saw Ready Player One which was really good by the way. I've always been really good at judging people's character and I think it shows through who my closest friends are. Y'all are genuinely amazing people and I don't know what I would do without y'all.

Daily Overview

Rating 10/10

Today was the best day I've had in a while. I don't even know how to describe it to be honest. Today was just effortlessly awesome.

Bye <3