Ex-Band Bean

Hp Movies

I started rewatching all the Harry Potter movies today. I got through the first one and oh my god I forgot how amazing it is. None of them are perfect of coarse I mean every true potterhead knows that, but they are still really entertaining and just great movies. Now, I'm in a hp mood and I have to wait for the second one to finish downloading and ugh. So yeah, I'm a potterhead. Deal with it. If you make me get into a hp mood I will talk about hp so don't be surprised all you twilight fans if I talk about it again. I don't hate twilight because I've never read it because it's not my type of thing but god is the fandom awful. It's almost as bad as the hardcore undertale fandom and they are know for being really bad.

The Pool

Today was my first pool day of the summer. My bathing suit doesn't fit anymore so I didn't dare do into the pool. I basically just sat around read my physical book (it's scythe by Neal Shushterman and so far it's really good) and I started A Thousand Words here on wattpad. Then, I went to the restaurant (it's at a country club(fancy I know) so I went to the less fancy restaurant downstairs) and I ate by myself. It was pretty boring but I talked about hp with Stephanie and all the traumatic hp deaths so I wasn't bored. I ate an amazing turkey burger. Dude. It was so good. Like wow levels of good. Also, the fruit cup side was so juicy and good ughhhhh. It was amazing that's my point. Then, I left.

Secrets

So, I told three people a secret tonight and I'm finally able to write about it on here. I have a crush on a kid at our school names Will Lashbrook. He's definitely an upgrade from Yoki, not being rude but that kid was not what I thought, and he's actually pretty cute not gonna lie. Also, he wore a suit today to the band and choir concert and dammmmmmnnnnnn he looked good. He's got a really good personality and he has a similar humor to me so his jokes always make me laugh. His smile is so cute. Ok he has a little bit of a dimple that comes out when he smiles or laughs and ugh I die every time. He's smart and seems like a very good guy all around. I think this is good for me. I think this is going to be good.

Band Concert

Today was my last band concert. Well, technically I have to play tomorrow at school (even though it's summer for me rip) but I got a little emotional during the last song. I messed up really badly because I was trying not to cry. I've grown to love being a band nerd (I prefer the term band bean but let's be real) and I love playing the flute. People might hate Mr. G but he's actually a really cool guy if you give him a chance. Yes, his class is boring, but that doesn't define him. I loved band and I will miss it. I know that they are accepting girls into the band over at Catholic again but I'm not gonna do it. I'm gonna move on from band, but it's been amazing and I have made some amazing memories through it. Waking up early was worth it. I'm now a former band bean and will probably cry about it tomorrow.

Daily Overview

10/10

Today was just perfect. It couldn't have been any better. I don't really know what else to say. It was just a 10/10 day.

Bye <3