Nervous

So, I'm still frustrated about the CWS game. If they had hit caught that one, easy fly ball, then we would have won't the college World Series, but no. Why would they catch it? Why?

Camp Day Three

Today was poetry day, and typically I'm not a big poetry fan, mostly because I'm not very good at it, but today I actually had fun. I feel like I've been coming of as quiet to the other people there, because I don't read my writing whenever we get the opportunity, but it's really because I'm nervous and don't want to be "judged" because it wasn't any good or something, even if I like it. I don't know. I may try to share something tomorrow is I can. It's weird that reading my writing is so weird for me because I literally put it up on the internet. I don't know. It's just difficult for me. Anyways, I had fun today and can see some improvement in my writing. I've been including more details, which I really needed to do, because I don't describe things all that well. Maybe I'll get my opportunity to read. I'll probably chicken out though to be completely honest.

The CWS Game Two

Oh. My. God. I'm so pissed. Beyond pissed actually. Imagine this for all you people that didn't watch it. The dude hits a foul ball up really high so it's catchable. It's the top of the 9th and we have two outs. All they have to do is catch this ball. Three people run over there to, as I understood it, make sure that the ball is caught. The senior captain calls them off early on, but runs past the ball and it drops right in the middle of the three. I literally got up and screamed "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!" I was so pissed. I am so pissed. If they had just caught that damn ball the game would have ended. But that's not the worst of it. Then, they let a guy get on the base and score. And then another guy gets on the base. And then one of their best hitters gets up to bat and hits a homer. Imagine how beyond pissed I was. I've created a new level of pissed. It's bad.

Update For Next Week

So, next week I'm going to a stay away camp where I am not allowed to have my phone, so, for that week, updates will be on hold. However, I am going to bring my phone, and if I get the opportunity before bed when the councilor gets their shower to post a chapter, I definitely will. But don't worry, as soon as camp is over I will post the chapters that I wrote in my notebook, so that you guys know what happened. I'll probably just post all of them on that day. So please, don't get upset when the updates stop. They will stop on Monday and continue through Friday. Thank you for understanding!

Random Points

They have new Harry Potter 20th edition covers and I want them so bad.

I really need to type up my story, but my notebook is downstairs.

I've been watching the World Cup and I've been thinking about things the pros do that I could apply to my game.

I'm genuinely considering making a book club, but I'm not sure yet. Be serious, if I made a book club, would you join it? Please tell me.

Daily Overview

8/10

Today was good until that fly ball situation, but I'll be ok,

Bye <3