Stress

So, the last couple of days hasn't been the best for me mentally. I've been experiencing a lot of stress from my parents and it sucks. I'll talk about it.

The Driver's Test

So, my parents have been stressing me out for the past week and a half about the drivers test. It's constantly drivers test this, study that. I don't think they've talked about anything else since  the first of August. It's been stressful and finally on Wednesday (yesterday) I took the test. And guess what. I failed. I'm so beyond stressed out from my parents and everything that I don't think I ever fully got the opportunity to understand it and grasp it all. So, they're making me take it again immediately, but guess what day they want me to take it again. The first day of school. Like umm are you for real right now?!? So, needless to say I've been stressed out and focused on that, but major amounts of stress has been a trigger for me for the longest time, so my mental health hasn't been great either. I'm not depressed I'm just really sad and insecure. I'm pretty sure that I've cried myself to sleep for the last 5 days now. It's a feeling I don't get often but when I do it's crippling and I can't do anything but sleep and cry but yet I'm supposed to study for a test?!? I don't know.

Random Points

The Shane and Jeffree Star colab is amazing.

Cartoon junkies Instagram got taken down!! Yayyyyy!!

I finished Merlin season two so yay!

Daily Overview

6/10

Hopefully I'm not as stressed out after this test is over with. Hopefully I pass too. I don't know.

Bye <3