Happy Wholesome Family Moments

Ah my old friend late night posting. Welcome back. It's been a while. I missed ya. Haha ok so anyways, sorry for the late post. I've been trying to get better at that, but my efforts seemed to have failed. Let's just start writing so this goes up before midnight.

The Afternoon

The afternoon felt like one of those days you would see in a movie montage of happy wholesome family moments. It was honestly perfect. We got some yogurt because my mom has been craving it, had my first driving lesson (which was stressful btw oml), and then headed to the promenade. The yogurt was good. I got the low calorie vanilla flavor because I still want to try to be good even if I'm eating at a not that healthy yogurt place, and it lokey tasted like Yarnell's. It was really good. We laughed and talked and it was really fun. Then, we went to an empty parking lot and I drove around for about 45 minutes. It was stressful not gonna lie, but I did pretty good. I certainly need a lot more practice, but I think I did pretty good for my first time driving an actual car. Then, we headed to the promenade. We first went to go get my grandpa a gift since his birthday is this Friday. We went into DSW and my dad and I joked around and were really loud and embarrassed my mom. It was really fun. Then, we shopped around and killed time before going to see crazy rich Asians.

Crazy Rich Asians

Oh. My. God. That movie was so good. There were two little maybe 11 year old girls who were on Snapchat for over half of the movie before they eventually left that made me so mad and were so distracting. It took all of my being not to get up and go ask them to get off their phones for once and enjoy the movie that is right in front of them. Luckily they left before the climax. The movie was so good and so sweet and I loved it.

Random Points

If you're at the movies and you must use Snapchat please TURN THE FLASH OFF. And I you must use the flash DONT POINT IT IN THE DIRECTION OF OTHER PEOPLE.

Daily Overview

10/10

Spending these types of moments with my parents is honestly what I live for.

Bye <3