More Secrets

Today was also eventful strangely.

Technically this happened yesterday, but it wasn't in the post for yesterday, so I'm going to talk about it in today's post. Basically, another friend told me another secret. I don't know how to help her with this one. She has a lot of problems that come along with this secret and most of it hasn't ever happened to me like it is happening to her. I don't really know how to help and it has been bugging me all day. I love helping people. The joy it gives me just makes my day. Yesterday, I wrote a message to one of my friends and I'm going to do the same today.

You may think you are weak, but you are stronger than anyone I know. You have emotions; Don't be scared to express them. People won't judge you for how you are feeling. People are people and they feel things. You don't have to act tough. People won't think less of you if you show emotions. You are amazing, no matter what you may think. You may think that you don't deserve anyone's love, but you deserve more than that. You deserve more than I can give you. Love you <3.

The rest of the day was pretty boring. Nothing really happened. I do feel like ranting about something though, so that may happen, look out for that.
Ok

Bye <3