Free Louis

Raffle

So, yesterday my mom bought raffle tickets for a raffle that the lady who cuts my hair was doing. On the side, Katy Beth (the girl who held the raffle) sells and fixes up old Louis Vuitton's. She went to the store in Hawaii while on vacation and bought a brand new small Louis Vuitton. It's called Favorite MM if you want to see it. My mom bought to raffle tickets yesterday for around 40 dollars and won the raffle today. That's the craziest thing to me, because my mom told Katy Beth about the store because that's where my mom got her first Louis Vuitton and she knew Katy Beth was travelled there. She also had an appointment to get her hair cut today. It was destiny. The purse is really cute and my mom winning honestly made my day. It made her so happy and it was amazing to see.

Raiders of the Lost Ark

I watched the first Indiana Jones movie with my grandma today. It was good. For the time it was made, the production looked really nice and the story was good. I liked it. Go watch it if you haven't.

Nails and Toes

I got my nails painted today for farewell mass. I got an iridescence blue and I love it. Macy got her's done too (not with me) and she got a gold and oh my god, It looks so good. Hi Mace love your nails.

Daily Overview

9/10

Seeing my mom so happy today really made me happy too. Everything went amazing and it was great.

Bye <3