Slump

So recently I've been working really hard on some other books that I'm writing including 60 days and another one that is making a comeback and I haven't been as focused on How Am I. I love writing for how am I, don't get me wrong. I've just been posting on the more interesting days only, but I still have been taking that time every day to reflect on everything. So, if I don't post, then don't get worried.

Bullet Journaling

Earlier in the year I got really into bullet journaling, but this past summer I didn't bullet journal, because I didn't have much to say or put in there, but with the school year starting again, I figured now would be the perfect time to get back into it and so today I started working on my new spreads in a brand new journal. I'm so excited for it and I genuinely can't wait to finish the spreads tomorrow.

Working Out

Recently I haven't had much time to workout. I can't workout in the mornings because I have to get ready for school. I can't workout after lunch because I'm physically at school. And, with a bunch of after school stuff like soccer and piano and a bunch of other things, I haven't been getting home until it's already dark. Then I have to do my homework and by that time it's around 10 and if I want to get at least a decent amount of sleep I need to be going to bed by 10-11, so usually at 10 I get in bed. I haven't had time and I keep getting onto myself mentally for it. I've shoved myself into a hole of self doubt and I've been becoming less confident in myself. Horrible timing, I know, but it's the truth. Tomorrow morning I'm going to go on a run and really try to propel myself back into the habit of making sure I have time to workout.

Random Points

Go hogs! We looked good today and I'm so excited to see what comes of this season.

I'm going to go see crazy rich Asians tomorrow of the day after with my mom and my grandma. I'm hyped!

My stickers haven't come in yet and I'm sad.

Daily Overview

8/10

The razorbacks winning honestly made my day. Also, my outfit was lokey cute and so I felt good.

Bye <3