Shaking

Ania

I'm gonna refer to you as your actual name, because it will feel more personal. Your dead to me. It didn't bother me that you were trying to hurt me, but then you hurt mj. Everyone has agreed (besides lily) that we are no longer going to be your friend as much as we were. We can't repeat this insane cycle that you cause. I'm done ignore all the stuff you bring along. The baggage. I'm done carrying it. I'm not your friend anymore. Also, that comment on you and mj not having anything in comment is SO dumb, because that doesn't mean you aren't good friends. Opposites attract. Ok, back to the point, I care about your wellbeing as a human, but that's about it. It's like the way that I would care if someone like Thomas Malak got hurt. I would be upset but not effected personally all that much. We're done. Your dead to me. And you never even hurt me.

Mj

Yesterday, mj got hurt because of Ania. I was crying and shaking. I thought she might have hurt herself. Mj please never scare us like that again. I literally couldn't type I was shaking so bad. Love you mj. Please never sink to my sad level. Never even think about doing stuff like that. Please. I need you.

Russellville Win

We had another game today. We won! We're still undefeated which is honestly really surprising to me. I haven't had an undefeated team since 3rd grade. It would be nice to have one this season.

Wattaburger

After the game, practically everyone went to Wattaburger. It was really fun. I'm glad that I have the girls on my team that I have. Everything had been so much better recently and way less stressful. It's an amazing feeling to know that your getting better at something you are obsessed with doing.

Earth Day

Happy Earth Day everyone!

Daily Overview

Rating 9/10

Today was amazing. It wasn't this fantastic 10/10 worthy day but it was really great so it deserves a 9/10.

Bye <3