100

Welcome to chapter 100 of How Am I!!!!!!! I'm so happy that this book has come this far and that there are people out their that enjoy reading this book. Thank you all for sticking around for 100 chapters. I can't believe I'm already halfway through this book. I can't wait to see what happens next. Anyways, let's get to the events.

Pool

I went to the pool today with a bunch of my friends. I had so much fun and loved hanging out with them. I know Mj is leaving for Mexico soon, so I'm glad I got to hang out with Mj before she left. I can't wait to see what the summer holds. If I can do stuff like this more often, I will. Maybe tomorrow I'll ask my parents if we can plan another pool trip with a bunch of people. When I'm around all my friends, I feel like I'm my true self. The me that I hide around other people. The me that I don't let just anyone see. My real, true self. It's an amazing feeling o be surrounded by a bunch of people that I love. I think that's why I love Christmas so much. It's because my whole family (on my dad's side) comes together at my grandparents house to open presents and just have fun. It's a lot of people. At this point there is 14 of them that are under 5, but I love my huge family. My friends are apart of that family too. You guys have always been there with me at some of my darkest moments. I feel alone, but I know I'm not, because I know I can just talk to you guys and tell you about it and get your support. It's so amazing. When I first spiraled into my initial depression, I didn't think I would ever have anything like this. I don't know where I would be without you guys and I'm not gonna lie, I probably would be dead. It's dark I know, but genuinely, you guys saved me from myself and I don't know how I could ever repay you. Thank you so much.

Original Songs

I'm not gonna lie, I've been writing my own songs. I've always wanted to try it and I'm a very musical person, and I think I'm actually not that bad at it. I'm actually going to a camp for song writing where you literally get to make and record your own song and I'm so excited about it. I think I wanted to have a few songs to maybe try when I get there and that may be why I've been writing them the past few days. Some of them have gotten pretty dark, but oh well. I love it and it's so fun.

Daily Overview

10/10

I had such an amazing day and I can't wait to see what happens the rest of the summer.

Bye <3