Woo Damn Pig

So, the cute guy texted me. We talked. He seems nice, but also kinda like a player. It's whatever.

Camp Day Two

Today was day two of the writing camp and I wrote a story that I'm actually really proud of. I also came up with a bunch of ideas for other stories that I might right in the future ;) and it was just overall a great day. Tomorrow we are doing poetry, which definitely isn't my favorite, but I'm hoping that I enjoy it none the less and write a poem I actually like. Maybe it'll happen. Who knows.

The CWS

So, today was game one of the College World Series and I watched it as I wrote the rest of my story from today. The game was good and I'm so happy the hogs won. My dad stood up and walked into the kitchen and screamed woo damn pig. We're fans, obviously.

Random Points

People at this camp have such better writing styles then I do. Ugh, they're all so good at it.

I started Supernatural today. It was great. I'm only two episodes in and I already love Sam.

I keep getting Panic songs stuck in my head. Say Amen had been in there all day and High Hopes too. PFTW has been really good so far.

Daily Overview

7/10

Today was good, but not unnaturally good. It was just regular amounts of good.

Bye <3