2k

So, this will be my last chapter until Friday, because I'm going to a stay away camp and can't bring my phone. Just be aware of that. It's sucks and I'm sorry, but I'll be back soon. :)

2k

So, now it's time to get sappy and write about how blown away I am that this story hit 2k reads. When I first posted this story, I had just downloaded wattpad and figured only my friends would read it. I never would have imagined that this story would have hit 1k or even 2k at this point. Thank you to everyone who has ever read this story. This story has become the diary and never had. I can't believe that anyone would want to read this book. Thank you. Genuinely. Thank you.

Lunch

We ate lunch with my grandparents today. Everyone else is at the lake, so my grandma didn't cook. We just went to a restaurant and it was pretty good. Neither of my parents thought it was any good, but I like it. Then, we went to go look at my aunt's new house that they are building. It was super cute, but they should've built a three bedroom two bath instead of two bedroom one and a half bath. Oh well.

Random Points

So, the past week I've been watering plants for our neighbors a few doors down. They came back today and she gave me 100 dollars for it. Dude. That was way to much but I'll take it.

I'm obsessed with Dateline. It's such a good show.

Daily Overview

8/10

Today was good, especially with hitting 2k reads. Thank you guys for that.

Bye <3