Your Beautiful Trisha

Trisha and Jason broke up and I'm genuinely so pissed for Trisha. They broke up because he called her fat even though she said multiple times that fat jokes are the only thing she can't take. I'm pissed. I'm beyond pissed. Trisha is heart broken and as a girl who has been called fat multiple times TO THE FACE I can say I know the feeling. People who haven't been fat before can't say they can relate after someone makes a fat joke because you can't. You don't know the hell someone goes through when they're overweight. It's insane. I got called fat multiple times to my face. Once by Grant Hodge but that's another story. One time a girl ask me why my thighs were so big. I didn't know what to say so I said I don't know, then she said well it might be because your fat. There's some things you never unhear. That's one of mine. The amount of disrespect Jason had to have had for Trisha to say that IN FROT OF HER AS HER BOYFRIEND is just insane to me. I can't imagine what she's going through right now. I'll put the video at the top. Anyways, Trisha is literally like an idol to me. She is overweight and she rocks it and she is so confident, so to see this video shocks me. She never expected this from Jason and that's why she's so upset. She asked for nobody to post hate about Jason, so I won't go into detail about my feelings for him, but I hate him now. I can't say I like him because it will be a dishonor to Trisha.

I'm angry

I cried

Watch the video

Bye <3